Who Got Super Paper Mario today?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
I just got it a couple of hours ago and I played for like an hour its fun and well with the money I paid for it. So if you can find a copy get the game, but did anyone else get the game if so how far did you get? I just beat the first boss and Im in the temple now.

Yeah my game store down here called me today and told me that my copy is down there. I didn't get off work before they close, but I'm getting it tomorrow :cornut:

I went to my local EB Games but it hadn't arrived yet and was supposed to yesterday:mad2:

I gots it!!!!!!!!!111111111111shitftone

i still have to wait until Monday before I can buy it, because it's on my birthday list and my b-days monday. I have to wait to see if someone else bought it for me first, but i'm so dying to play it. It'll be awesome no matter what because i took off work monday and tuesday so I'll definitely have some time to play.

I purchased it yesterday!! But I'm usually very busy and I can't spend the time that I would with the wii... I'm just starting the Chapter 1 - 3. I got the secret second pixi (that one that you can pick up rocks and shells pressing 1

i got it.i didnt even realize it was coming out so soon.i saw it on the shelf at fry;s and was like o **** so i got it.im curious it plays like an rpg kinda with hp and ap and stores that sell items that you can use in fights.really interesting concept.i just beat the first boss

I've had it since yesterday, it's a good one.

A little on the easy side though, but not too easy.

I grabbed it yesterday at my local target. I'm loving it so far but I haven't spent as much time on it as I would have liked. Maybe I will find some free time tonight after I get done with work and the kids are asleep.

Back