Who has a wii and...

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
Oh first off im sorry for posting this in the wrong section, did the Brawl section disapear or am i blind?

but anyways i wanted to know if anyone here has a wii AND has no plans on buying a copy of brawl. My friend is doing just that, and to make him realize his mistake, ive told everyone with a wii and brawl NOT to let him play until he cracks.... Oooooh im so mean

AHHH sry wtf my comp. is crap and i accidently posted twice... oooops

Last edited:
I personally don't understand all the hype for this game. I played 2D fighters to death in the 90's, so why would I want to play one with nintendo characters?

Maybe if the movie store gets it I'll rent it just to see what the fuss is about.

um everything its a fighting game that is very fun to play and u will enjoy no matter what that is the hype other fightign games you will get bored brawl u will not

Not that it's only a sidescrolling fighting game, Just the combat Exsperiance in general, The thing that the SuperSmashbros series brings is a wider, More open and responcive fighting type-.. I guess you could call it..
THe smashbros series has always had a good deal with "Freedom of Fighting" If you could call it that.

Brawl is not a fighting game. It's a god damned party game.

Street Fighter is a fighting game. Marvel vs Capcom is a fighting game.

skidmarx said:
I personally don't understand all the hype for this game. I played 2D fighters to death in the 90's, so why would I want to play one with nintendo characters?

Maybe if the movie store gets it I'll rent it just to see what the fuss is about.

*stares and thinks what idiot is behind your computer....*

VidyaVince said:
Believe it or not, not everyone in the world is looking forward to Brawl like the second coming.

you are probably right....but i am! :D

p.s.- 5hrs 22mins to go!!

I personally don't know anyone that has a wii and isn't getting brawl. I mean, if you buy a Nintendo system you like Nintendo characters, right? Why wouldn't you want to get a game that has them all? Even without the appeal of the characters, Smash Bros. gameplay is unique and fun. I'd suggest hurrying out and preordering RIGHT NOW if you haven't done so.

buy it, play it, enjoy it, get addicted to it and yell at ur parents if ur parents tells u to go to sleep.

Back