Who has Creed?

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I've read the ign review and the other sites' reviews, but I want a non-press opinion. Anyone here have Assassin's Creed and can shed a little light on the subject of "repetitive gameplay" or "only 10 hours"?

From me, I've only been playing for about 40 min and still havnt gottten that much from the game. So far it hasnt gotten repititious and its quite fun. The controls need some time to get used too. If you read reviews from IGN, they bombed AC. I was at the game store today and someone was very upset at IGN and said if IGN isnt reviewing something with master chief or Halo in it... its gonna get a low score. I think IGN has their reasons to rank it like that but YOU need to try it and see for yourself if you enjoy it or not. I cant rate it only from 45 min of gameplay but the thing I didnt really like was in the first 5 min of gameplay I know the "Sci-fi" Twist. I think its a GREAT concept and I cant wait to see how it progress;s in the game. Take care.

its a fun game IMO. yea the gameplay gets repetitive but its fun so that doesnt really bother me. the only thing i hate is how easy the fights are. ive taken on 10 guys at once and never got hit. all you do is hold down the right trigger and when i guy attempts to attack you just counter it by pressing x. its a 1 hit kill. however i dont do that anymore. i like a challenge so i fight like you are supposed to and it makes it somewhat more difficult. also i love how you can push people off the tops of buildings :)

Yea mitch, just started only like an 1hour and a half in myself and I've only been doing side quests and still havnt killed my first big dude. The fights seem okay but I always think Im doing soething wrong because it takes a while before I can clear some guys out. I still havnt fought on the rooftops yet. Thanks for the idea.

gamespot claims youll get through the "main quest" in 20 hours if youre lucky, but theres side missions and collectible flags, etc, leading to mor ethan 50 hours. btw, Gamespot gave it a 9, good review, i suggest you read it, convinced me to get it (soon)

Seems decent. I think I'll rent it. Don't think I'll spend 60 bucks for it though.

I really want to ge this game but it said it wasn't coming out for Wii. Boo... Then I read it was coming out for PC. w00t! Then read it was delayed until Feburary 2008. Boo... But I love the TV Ad for it. w00t!

its BALLSHIT, way too much hype, its easy, repetitive, and boring, the sci fi twist is gay aswell

Yeah I had that Sci-Fi thing ruined for me oh well there's a version for DS too if your interested, I'm getting it for sure though

Back