Who has internet?

wiiman14

Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!!
May 26, 2007
At Wiichat
I got my wii june 26, and i think internet on the wii is weird. I don't have it.
Really why do you want online play?
Wiiman14

I paid the 5$ fro the Internet Channel. it's useful sometimes...

I got it i think its great because i can watch thing on a bigger screen for starters instead of on me laptop.

i have it....lol....yeah....i was watching the simpsons movie on youtube on my TV and watch some Anime....lol

wiiman14 said:
I got my wii june 26, and i think internet on the wii is weird. I don't have it.
Really why do you want online play?
Wiiman14
Um hm... I'll explain it to you in 1 word. "Fun".

I had it on my friends. but i got my wii a lil bit too late so i couldnt DL it. i think it's good except that the resolutions on the videos. dont really support a big screen tv.

clinton_laughing1.jpg

Me and Bill are accounted for.

I only use it to look at wiichat and youtube, when i got friends over we get banned on club pebguin lolz and i played a little neopets. SO maybe i use it a lot, i like MSN and I like the no history feature lolz jk

Homestar Runner on a 36" TV in surround sound. That's why. ;)

Seriously, though... while the weather, news, and browser channels are a novelty, they aren't all that useful at the moment. Getting updates is the best part, really. And people who are addicted to shopping for virtual console games (not I).

PS: Not sure where everyone is going to watch cool video. All the sites I've tried that are supposedly for the Wii have sucked majorly.

Back