Who has Photoshop CS3??

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
If you have it, tell us how it is, its difrence between CS2, its new contents, features... well, pretty much everything :)
But mostly do you like it?? :]

Wiired said:
Dan99iel does, I think it may be completly different to CS2 because he was asking for tutorials specific for CS3, I could be wrong though :]

If it's totaly diferent than CS2 I might keep my CS2... I'm used to it now :]

Last edited:
cs3 is the same, just some new filters and some different blending effects(wich suck) i reverted back to cs2

I was looking for CS3 tutorials because many things in the tak bars are different, and when the say something i don't understand, i search frantically and pointlessly for it. Alot of theins have new names, but i would change from CS2 to CS3.

Seriously, am i the only person on these threads that has CS3? I got the student edition.

Last edited:
I have the beta version of cs3 on my ibook, and its not much diferent from cs2,
and why use tuts, the people who make the tuts dont use tuts

demonflair said:
If it's totaly diferemt than CS2 I might keep my CS2... I'm used to it now :]
Thats exactly how I feel about the situation. I know that I will get CS3 sometime in the future, but I think I will be using CS2 and PS7 more, simply because I am used to them.

Byuakuya said:
Thats exactly how I feel about the situation. I know that I will get CS3 sometime in the future, but I think I will be using CS2 and PS7 more, simply because I am used to them.
Quoted for truth. I'd rather feel that I'm good at something that I've been working on for a long time, then suddenly start afresh.

Byuakuya said:

Exactly...

Using diferent tools, new techniques, new filters, new blends, new everything... just isn't what I want in Photoshop atm, I think that I dominate Photoshop CS2 a bit, so there's no need to use a new program when its results will be pratically the same, but made in different ways :\
Just my opinion though :)

Back