Who Has Played The Wii??????

yea. it wasnt as amazing as i thought it would be. but dont get me wrong, it was a lot of fun. would recommend it over the other two systems.

Finally played it, It's like a work of art. So white and pure, with all the motion sensing. It fit in my hands perfectly and I was worried about the Wiimote being kinda big like my tv remove but it turned out it was much smaller and fit in my hand very well

Thats whats gonna make me buy the wii or end up buying a Xbox 360. I didnt preorder the wii because im gonna play it at a store or play a friends to see how it feels. I mean if it feels really awkward do i really wanna spend 250 on something that i wont like playing. No doubt the wii should be awesome but i dont wanna take any chances.

I called two of the closest gamestops and they said they didn't have one. REALLY dissapointing. I was hoping to play one today. :(

wat i realy want to know guys is who played red steel cause i want to know if it is as kick @$$ as they say it is cause my hype meter will explode soon

Yeah , I wanna play the Wii to see how it feels , before I buy it.

i saw one at my Target today, i saw no controller and the TV screen you were supposed to play it on was off, so i just kind of stared at the Wii itself for a little bit.
HA
its beautiful
and it seems so much smaller when you actually see it.
Its freakin awesome!
i was still bummed though i couldn't play it or anything
*shrugs*

I played a Wii for the first time yesterday at a GameStop near Frisco. I was going to play the one at the mall in Frisco, but the line was outrageous. So, I stopped at a different place to see if it was the same there, and it wasn't. Aside from me and my wife, the only people there were the two employees on duty. We wound up playing for about 30 minutes.

After turning over my driver's license as a deposit, I had the Wiimote in my hands and Excite Truck was waiting. Getting used to using the Wiimote as a steering wheel instead of pushing the d-pad was pretty natural for me; my wife had a bit of a problem with it, but she quickly got the hang of it also. The game play was awesome. I'll have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about Excite Truck when I first heard about it, but now l think that Excite Truck my be one of my favorite launch titles. It reminded me a lot of the first Cruisin' USA on N64. Even if you wrecked bad, you could always catch up. All in all it is a very arcade-ish racing game, but still very very very fun.

Its cool to hear some people are easily adjusting to the new style of playing games that the Wii will offer. Even your wife for instance, who probably doesn't play video games...

It did take a while for me to get the hang of it. And once you do, you really don't want to go back to the old style 14 button controllers. The whole thing about the Wii is alot smaller than you expect because video consles are usually alot bigger than the Wii (controllers included). Even the GC.

Back