Who Has Played The Wii??????

linkzeldagame said:
Its cool to hear some people are easily adjusting to the new style of playing games that the Wii will offer. Even your wife for instance, who probably doesn't play video games...

It did take a while for me to get the hang of it. And once you do, you really don't want to go back to the old style 14 button controllers. The whole thing about the Wii is alot smaller than you expect because video consles are usually alot bigger than the Wii (controllers included). Even the GC.

Actually, my wife likes racing games a lot. She asked for NFS: Underground 2 for Christmas last year. I think I'm going to get Excite Truck or NFS: Carbon for her this year.

As for the controller being smaller, it is way smaller than I was expecting it to be. For some reason I was thinking it would be about the same size as my Dish remote....it was actually a lot lot smaller but not too small.

I played Excite Truck. Wow, I had an orgasm while playing it. The Wii is a lot smaller than you think it is, and the Wii-Mote some say is to small for there hands but fit in mine perfectly. The wii-mote is very light and after about 20 seconds the game comes to you naturally and you forget your holding a wii-mote. After playing this I am now considering buying Excite Truck. Being the first game I ever played on Wii, its special to me. Go find it somewhere and try it!!! lol

i played it at game stop. the game was excite truck and i rocked it so fun. I also created a mii also awsome overall awsome

I played it at Gamestop a few minutes ago. I wish I could have played something other than Excite Truck, which, quite frankly, isn't a game I plan on buying. It was fun though. It took a little getting used to, after all, I don't naturally play games like a girl, but eventually even my dad had fun playing it.

Yeah I played Excite Truck at Gamestop as well. It was ok I suppose. The system was awsome, but the game was, like Gymdawg said, not something I would want to buy. It was fun, different. I cant wait for Metroid and Zelda.

I played it a few minutes ago, excite truck... meh. Darn. I was expecting a bit more, maybe it's just cuz excite truck sucks, but i felt goofy moving the control and stuff.

might still get a wii, not sure.

Yeah, I played it at a mall a few weeks ago. I played Tennis, Zelda and Excite Truck. The controls were fantastic, I got used to it after the first swing of the remote in Tennis :D Excite Truck was a bit fast and crazy though.

happened to be at the mall again today, and played again, got a bit more use to it, i liked it. I wish i could play something other then excite truck though. I want to try wii sports.

Back