Who has real life cars?

rents have some mercedes
dad has a corvetter and porshe boxter for fun
and i some black mercedes suv(moms old one) 8 more moths
sister has some silver lexus

2000 hyundai Accent GS

For the accent haters the GS is a very different beast to the standard model. Fast, comfortabe, and rerliable. Power everything (windows, steer, abs, antenna etc). AC, whole works. Factory mags, skirts, spoiler etc. USB and SD slots in the dash for playing my mp3's :) beautifull sound from whatever the speakers are that are in it too :).

I love the little rocket :)

Attachments

• siderear.JPG
    siderear.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
asdfnick said:
i have an isuzu rodeo. You kids that you parents buy you cars are lucky. My parents would never do anything like that.

Yeah, that's totally not me. I bought this myself, plus I'm putting myself through college. These are some tough times! lol. Let's just say my social life is beginning to lack because of work. But hey, that's life right?

i have a mitsubishi galant 02, metallic silver, i have done a lot of work to it, ITS ONE OF A KIND! i'll post some pics of it later i'm too lazy to get it right now lolz. its my third car, and i'm only 18 and yes.. MY car not my daddys, first i had a 1989 chevrolet cavalier (convertible) got it for free though.. then a 1996 dodge avenger but i blew out the engine:sick: and now this car...

This isn't a picture of my car, exactly; but I do drive a black 1991 Honda Prelude SI.
vehicle_34600_1_1168709115.jpg

images_cars_CorsaSXI3drBlack.jpg

Soon to be mine. My father bought it off my sister and is giving it to me when I pass me test :thumbsup:

Back