Who has the Wii Zapper?

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
Man, i just bought the Wii Zapper, and it is so cool, Links Crossbow Training is so addictive. and i also have Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles which is also compatable, so my question is;
How do you like it?

i love it man, i also have RE:UC me and my buddy actually just finished the whole thing on normal last night, just gotta get rest of files now and a few S ranks, and ya crossbow training is pretty sweet, me and that same friend are having a competition right now on our systems to see who can best the others scores, they are posted in our AIM screen name profiles lol
Level 1 - Platinum Medal - 160141 pts.
Level 2 - Platinum Medal - 145829 pts.
Level 3 - Platinum Medal - 320901 pts
Level 4 - Platinum Medal - 125602 pts
Level 5 - Gold Medal - 69395
Level 6 - Gold Medal - 68692
Level 7 -
Level 8 -
Final Level -

thts it for now, but yes, ne one saying the zapper isnt worth it....pffft go play super monkey ball or high school musical, obvioulsy fps isnt your thing
i will say this though, i play fps on my PC and i still take a mouse and keyboard over a controller ne day

damn chocolate, all i have are two silver medals and the rest bronze. >_< nice!!!

OT: yea, i like the zapper, i bought it for kicks, and i dont regret it. :D

I saw it yesterday and was like sweet it's out didn't buy it but I will they need to advertise their releases more

wat??? i thought wii zapper is out on 7th december are u all in america? im in UK

I have it. I like. Might buy an extra chuck just to keep in in the gun at all times.
I like the Link's Crossbow training. Getting to the 20k points for the first level seems pretty tough. For $20, it's a great deal for a game and an attachment.
The controls seem tighter in Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 than in Crossbow for some reason.

Just bought the zapper and its pretty cool. I mean for 20 bucks you cant go wrong. But its response time is a lil slower than I would have liked. Does anyone know if nintendo has plans to release a light gun?

It's not too hard to get a platinum medal in Link's Crossbow Training. Just go for consecutive hits. The multiplier really add up fast. In one level I got almost 135,000 pts in the very first stage! Use the practice mode to find where the high point items are so when you miss you know what to go for to get the most points.

I bought a couple the other day to play with Ghost Squad, and haven't tried Link's Crossbow Training yet. It's definitely more fun using the gun in Ghost Squad, rather than just pointing the Wiimote at the screen.

i dont have wii zapper but i want it so badly. links crossbow training looks so addicting and i kill in aiming games. hopefully i'll get it for christmas. i got a 610 on the shooting game on wii play

The Zapper is great I love it! I use it in MOHH2, RE:UC, & Ghost Squad. Links crossbow training is fun game too. I just wonder what other games are they gonna make using the zapper.

Screw the Wii Zapper, they create so many new things for the purpose of getting money out of it. Like all of Wii's Minigames....Games. Arg.

Well, atleast we have Mario Galaxy.

Back