Who hates Poke'mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me I love all animes and I hate Pokemon anime but I liked the games they were the only turn based games I could play for more than five seconds

En4Neo said:
Pokemon is ok, the english version is for kids. It sucks because it's not for you, idiots lol.

Pokemon was designed for kids! End OF!

if you like it that's fine... get in touch with your inner child etc... after all it is good for you.

Personally i hate Pokemon, i like it when there it'd just come out in england... but there are too many spin-off type things i.e. Pokemon advanced tactics, etc.

Digimon is much better =) ... it never really hit it off in the video games market like Pokemon though

Dean

I personally love anime. They consist of brilliant storylines and vivid characters. Examples of such would be Death Note, FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, and so on and so forth. Yes, Pokemon was great when it came out but they have stretched it a bit far. But some of the Pokemon games are pretty cool though.

Lomax said:
Poke'mon: a piece of crap.who the hey thought it was even a good idea?Poke'mon is:
a) boring(the games are practically identical , plot-wise)
b) moronic(where's the fun in seeing cute,rat-like creatures shooting deathrays at each other?)
c) a crappy anime show(I'm suprised that it's 10 years old.)
sure, once u pick one up, u think it's fun, but play a few more, and you'll be sick of it before the day is out.
LyricistSoldier said:
personally... i think most all jap animation shows movies yada yada... LAME ASS. Anime sucks. :mad5:

Yep. Yu-Gi-Oh. Dragon Ball Z... god its embarrasing to even name off these horrible kiddie shows

I'm a fan of kick ass shows when i was a kid... not the jap huggy made up hello kitty type ****.

Transformers, GI Joe, Ninja Turtles,

awp... best ever... :worship: Captain Planet! :worship:

all that owns up over the jap bullshit they're feeding kids now a days

pokemon... its the only thing i know that makes me emberrased of nintendo. :hand: :ciappa:
I totally agree with both of you!

well really pokemon realezed in 1990 also with sailor moon on toonami.
but i never really liked the shoow. i mean after 17 ****in years after makin the show it repeats obver and over agian with the same thing. pokemon league bla bla bla.
same with the games
though the new game dimond and pearl is not sso bad.

Pokemon does suck. It is meant to entertain little kids though because it's about little critters with powers.

What a relief!!! I was afraid to voice my opinion about Nintendo deciding to have the first online Wii game be some stupid Pokemon shitters.... I don't even know what the characters are... and I don't want to know.
I am so glad someone started this thread!! Lazer rabbits that come out of a ball and sort of fight........ Not for me they don't

The Fifth said:
What a relief!!! I was afraid to voice my opinion about Nintendo deciding to have the first online Wii game be some stupid Pokemon shitters.... I don't even know what the characters are... and I don't want to know.
I am so glad someone started this thread!! Lazer rabbits that come out of a ball and sort of fight........ Not for me they don't

lol i agree! :thumbsup:

The Fifth said:

Exept the first is gona be Mario football
IN THE UK

Sailor_Moon said:
well really pokemon realezed in 1990 also with sailor moon on toonami.
but i never really liked the shoow. i mean after 17 ****in years after makin the show it repeats obver and over agian with the same thing. pokemon league bla bla bla.
same with the games
though the new game dimond and pearl is not sso bad.

Actually Pokemon was created in 1995 and the show didn't come out until 1997 in Japan.

I agree with what you say about the repetitiveness of the games and shows. Seriously I played my friend's D and P and it feels like the same game I've been playing since I was a kid. The graphics, the gameplay, story, character, and everything else with minor improvements of more stupid pokemon, online, and horrible 3D graphics.

It's just too dated for me to enjoy now.

LyricistSoldier said:
personally... i think most all jap animation shows movies yada yada... LAME ASS. Anime sucks. :mad5:

Yep. Yu-Gi-Oh. Dragon Ball Z... god its embarrasing to even name off these horrible kiddie shows

I'm a fan of kick ass shows when i was a kid... not the jap huggy made up hello kitty type ****.

You should watch 1 minate of Elven Lied...

Then tell me anime is for kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back