Who hates the PS3??

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, I don't like the PS3, but I don't hate it either. Who cares if they fail or win, as long as I have fun with my Wii I'm happy.:)

i mean look at the PSP, all my friend have one and they were saying its the best handheld with good look games, yet My Ds is number One!!! It really doesn't mtter how the games looks, its the gane play and how you play it that brings people to it...Now my frineds hate me

Ds rules

Lol

Graphics Matter abit but not a whole [Imagine Brawl still having Streets Of Rage GFX]

But Gameplay is Number 1

And the only thing wrong with the PS3 is Price [Might aswell give them my arm =/]
And theres no Good games out yet OR due out

Wii + DS + Xbox 360 FTW!

Who hates Battles?

Geez I'll bet you know nothing about it and yet you say that because that's what everyone else says

I dont like or hate it... Its just there for some good old healthy competition

Oh god...not another one of these threads, enough with the "i hate PS3" threads grr, i don't own one, i own a Wii, and i own a PSP , yes i haven't really touched my PSP in a while either.

But i can't really find many points that i could "hate" the PS3, i mean each of the 3 consoles are good, okay the price is a problem, but is that really the main reason to hate the PS3? Remember the price of the Xbox when the PS2 was out...

Wii hasn't really got that great games atm, neither has PS3 yeah, and 360 probably has the best games line up at the moment, give PS3 time, same with the Wii. I don't own a 360 either btw just a Wii / PS2 / Xbox at the moment and im most likely going to get a PS3. I like the 360 too, but the PS3 is the console which i think i'd like better in the long run...will probably end up getting a 360 couple of years on i bet though too.

Stop hating the PS3! :p Its a damn good machine, just at a very high price which does suck a lot for a games console, you shouldn't have to pay around the £500 mark for a games console.

What do you mean another one of these threads? As long as I've been on Wiichat I've never seen a "Who hates the p$3?" thread. And thats the truth. As for the question I definitely hate sony so I guess as a correllation I hate the p$3 since it stands for all sony believes in. However I can still see why people think it has value and why its fanboys are obsessed with it.

I just ment there are a lot of "PS3 sucks" topics around here lol, i'm not really a fanboy of any console either, and as i said don't even have a PS3 or 360 but i like each just the same really.

I don't hate the PS3, but i do hate the path Sony have taken for a games console, after the success of the PS2, hope they pull them selfs together soon.

I don't like the way Sony tries to control mainstream mediums (like Betamax, Blu Ray, atrac etc).
I don't like Sony's PR. I mean, when it came to trash talk with this generation, Sony started on it like nobody's buisness.
I don't like the way Sony has relied on third party success. I mean, if there's someone that should be able to programme for your console the best, it should be yourself.
I hate the way people always think Sony's a leading brand and is therefore worthy of extortionate prices.
I don't like the way Sony is trying to have a hand in every pie. As if bringing consumers TV's, DVD players, CD players, cameras etc, they have to break into other markets (despite getting enough income from other markets), like gaming consoles, Music labels, Movie studios, even laptops. It's also why I never really appreciated the Xbox coming into the market either - both companies are originally for buisness/pleasure etc, not making fun games.

I do hope Sony fails, as I feel that a 2 console market would be better for the consumer - less risk that a competitor's machine will have the kind of games you'll want. I mean, I like Nintendo, but I had to buy a PS2 to get Final Fantasy games, Kingdom Hearts games, Devil May Cry games etc...

Well, at least I've given reasonings for my dislikes about Sony, which is the important thing, even if people disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back