Who hates the PS3??

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day a fox was walking in a vineyard when he saw a plump grape he realized he was thirsty and kept jumping at it but he could never reach it so he walked away and in his mind said "They are probably sour anyway"

Moral: "It's easy to wait what you will never get"

I like the Ps3! Don't shout at me pleeease :( Understand why all you people hate it though... Most people probably know I only like it because of the Final Fantasy's.. so... If Final Fantasy wasn't on it, I'd be with you lot! Good enough?

All because you may dislike the console it doesn't mean you have to starts threads saying "The PS3 Sux" etc. Its alright to dislike the console, company whatever but by going and starting a thread like this all your doing is asking for people to flame you or others who may like the console. Also I suggest you read over the forum rules and the stickied thread at the top of this section. If you really don't like the console then just ignore this section.

Battles said:
i mean look at the PSP, all my friend have one and they were saying its the best handheld with good look games, yet My Ds is number One!!! It really doesn't mtter how the games looks, its the gane play and how you play it that brings people to it...Now my frineds hate me

Ds rules
DS pwned psp in hand-held war. and wat u said was true, its about gameplay, and when it comes to gameplay, the ds is just better. thats facts.

but yea stop dissin the ps3. like i said in some of the other posts, it sux when it comes to gaming, but is good for every other use is has. no counsel sux. psp=lose ps3=lose

Squall7 & Celestial, thats another big big reason i want to get a Playstation 3 too because of FF13 and anything else they release (MGS4 too).

WiiZero said:
Moral: "It's easy to wait what you will never get"
What kind of moral is that?

But back on topic, I have never played or even seen a PS3 in person for that matter to judge whether I hate it or not. Who knows, I might think its better than the Wii!

Hmm well i've played on a 360 in HD, (don't own a PS3 or 360), seen lots of vids of PS3 on gametrailers.com etc, and like PS3 / 360 comparason vids etc on games like Oblivion / sports titles. Only seen motorstorm being played in the Sony Centre shop. But i do love my Wii so much, its so different, so fun, just can't wait till more decent games and online comes out. But i'm thinking of buying a PS3 in a couple of months, just wish i could pay £150 / £200 less :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back