Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

Shoko said:
i'm in high-school, ill tell you that. and sorry, it seemed like you had something against me with all those posts you made. and i was just saying that alot of people think i would make a good mod. thats wat i was proving cause you stated that i wouldnt but im trying to tell you that that's your opinion

I teach in a high school, which explains a lot about your posts. You have much to learn about how things work socially. Eh, such is life.

Shoko said:
i still dont see wat your saying i am doing wrong.

Which proves my point more. Don't worry about it, you are still too young. You will learn. I tried to explain it once, I have to throw in the towel at some point.

dakuda said:
Which proves my point more. Don't worry about it, you are still too young. You will learn. I tried to explain it once, I have to throw in the towel at some point.
man your like racist against younger people or something. your "agest".your actin like we dont understand anything. you got mad at me all because i stated that brawl being awesome is a fact. you probly have more knowledge about life but u definantly dont have more knowledge about me in brawl

ciper....your just mad that i pointed out that you contridicted yourself in the other thread.

I think you can't get this excited for a game that hasn't even been released yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

i think u can they cant go down from ssbm and all the things theyre going add it shoud b really fun

-bump-

for those who still havent seen this thread and shared their views

Ok so I jus kinda almost in a way read the whole thread :p rushing though cause its time to knock off.
Brawl will be a best seller and beat most games in sales on ALL consoles STRAIGHT UP SON!!! :p also the reason Nintendo put in the GC controller for brawl was because the amount of people that want it in outnumber the amount of people that don't by a large margin.

Brawl isnt a button masher cause for one thing you don't have take down your rival fighters life to win.... you have to get them off the stage and its not easy when your fighting a skilled player who can keep getting back on.

*cough* Samus *cough*

Also its way easyer to button mash on games like DoA, SC, Tekken cause I can hit the same move over and over till the persons dead do to the fact the backing up in fighting games like them is stupid slow. This technique works especially well when you have somone that punches the fastest in the game.
Yes they can counter it but then I'd start hitting lower punches :p and then move up when the go low and when I move up and down is one thing they can't predict so.....simple stuff.

Anyways its not a prob if you don't like brawl cause you haven't actually played its predecessors. But you already bought the Wii so might as well get a Hot game for it and I'm 95% sure this is gonna be one.

Peace

I totally agree. Very nicely put. *Repped* Keep up the good posts

Back