Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

Something to discuss on a different thread, and you dont rep ppl just cause they tell you to, have a reason

To answer the main question:

Not anyone important. :ciappa:

(Answer to the thread title)

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
Yea, I know what you were talking about "Who here dislikes or doesnt care about brawl?"

I was posting cause i was bored, seems no one is here for some reason!

BECAUSE ITS A POINTLESS THREAD!!! WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT SSBB WHEN YOU CAN DROOL OVER BW2!!! LOL :incazzato:

dreamcastninja said:
I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.
ur just mad because u suck in the game,and u hav no skill at all,the SSB series is one of the best series

SpawnKiller said:
ur just mad because u suck in the game,and u hav no skill at all,the SSB series is one of the best series

hear hear! The best skill is comming up with killer combos from scratch!

SpawnKiller said:

How has him not liking SSB been detrimental to your life in any way? i mean, honestly, why do that, quote him and try to insult him like 4 pages after hes stopped commenting in this thread?

Back