Who here doesn't use the strap?

Who doesn't use the strap? Well what do you guys use then, a whip? Sorry bad joke but when i saw it i had to jump on it. As you can see by my name i dont have a Wii yet but i still probably wont use it.

I don't understand what is so difficult about taking it off. I cant believe how lazy people are. Better safe then sorry.

Its more annoying not to wear it it than it is to have it on. Plus I have a cat and she likes to bat at that **** when it isn't on, and grab ahold of it while your trying to shoot people.

i wear it for wii sports and i have friends wear it, i usually wear it most of the time.. i know not to let go, i am very careful.

I wear it all the time for every game because:

1) for sports its a good precaution
2) for other games if its on my wrist it is out of the way
3) it's a hassle taking it off and putting it back on
4) its so cool, its part of the controller after all

never use it because my TV isn't a LCD or Plasma and it won't break even if I chuck the controller at it, plus I don't play with as much enthusiam as some people who seem like they'e having seisures when they're playing.

I use it for all games besides racing because the strap will just get in the way. The strap will flap around and hit the controller if it isn't attached to my wrist.

Back