Who Here Has Paraskevidekatriaphobia?

No idea..

As for Friday the 13th its just another day to me..

wario2ooo said:
why is everybody scared of clowns? ........really........

im deathly scared like ill cry that's how bad it is

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
omg you moron this picture freakin scared me!!! i was scrolling down really quick and i saw this. you almost gave me a heart attack:lol: :lol: :mad5:
clowns arre peple too... there just less Educ@ti0nEdEdie and are willing to try and make you laugh by cause in them selfs harm on a uni cycle

EDIT wow sorry loose that picture musta made you scream like a grown man when he meets his mother in law for thanks givenin dinner... did i take that too far

ganton said:
clowns arre peple too... there just less Educ@ti0nEdEdie and are willing to try and make you laugh by cause in them selfs harm on a uni cycle

EDIT wow sorry loose that picture musta made you scream like a grown man when he meets his mother in law for thanks givenin dinner... did i take that too far

lol no its ok im not mad or offended

anyways it did make me shiver and reach for my smith and wesson

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im deathly scared like ill cry that's how bad it is
:lol: :lol: :lol: even clown paintings

:shifty: i heard there are ghost clowns, u cant kill them :lol:

topic: eh found stuff on that day, like the ring i found today

ganton said:

ha, yea dude, it kinda did. :lol:

im not afraid of clowns in general, its jus the pic was scary with that evil grin. i kinda reacted like this when i saw it---->:yikes:

Ganton that isn't a scary clown, this is:

edit- damn bastards! the tv almost got shot at the_loose_cannon Man... I wanted to post it. lol anyway. sorry Jill.

Last edited:
ganton said:
and thats why your not willing to take a chance???:wtf:
oh i'll take a chance

just rejection from everybody, like being left out of something

@close-- ain't that "it", loved that movie

i'm not scared of it, just paranoid cos bad stuff has happened on it like:

nans funeral (today) R.I.P

Dad running off to scotland with sum1 leaving me n my mum n my brothers (years ago)

teacher died (year or 2 ago)

ganton said:
true true same here in that case but that is more a fear of lonlyness

of course i am just soooo much fun to be around that i am never alone
yeah, me too, im fun eh.......

Back