Who here likes....

NO im asking wat r ur experiences like how you get ur gf's sorry if its too personal just thoughtit would help da singles out there

ummm... I get it.... But the 13+ thing threw me off... lol.... Like... idk.... Strange.... Why you need tactics for getting girls when your 13? are you asking for help for yourself?? I dont understand. lol

For people who read this its help just different tactics and 13+ year olds are already having 16 year old girls and i want to know how

bc the girls are sluts... lol... thats weird... idk....

Funny story for this though. My buddies little brother is in third grade, an the other day a buncha the other third graders were makin fun of him for being a virgin... i mean wow... like wtf...

ummm.... ok... first of all... wtf.... I know this is like "puberty age" or whatever you wanna call it, but you realy dont need to be looking for sex this young. like seriously, wtf. thats absolutely ridiculous... and quite disgusting... 16 is somewhat reasonable, but 14??? wtf?!?!?!? in my opinion you have a completely wrong outlook on life if sex is all your looking for, and since thats all your looking for, its also what your never gonna get. I mean, like seriously, your not even done developing yet kid... 14 is WAAAAAY too young. so is 15. i mean.... like.... thats not robbing the cradle... thats like waking up an crawling into the cradle next to yours an gettin it on... its just wrong kid... i think you need to reexamine your outlook on life because its way out of wack. stick to kissing. everything else will come with age. you are too damn young.

well listen

hispanics dont give a crap i appreciate wat ur trying to do but my friend julio at my school f'd a girl by 13.5 i don't see any problems no pregnancys no stds just a condom and a couple i see no problem and besides im not saying i want it im just sayin how dose gguys get it reallyy early?

prolly cuz the girls are sluts then... an thats really really ****ed up.... thats way too young.... wtf man.... this world is completely f**ked up...

Back