Who here likes....

i dont have a problem except for this girl that seemed to have small chichis but then i roasted her about it and she said if i waz her bf she would show me and she said it without hesitation so they want it too its not just boys

check out my thread called disturbing youtube videos its even more disturbing than wat we're talkin about itsin white noise

i'lll pass.... thats seriously messed up though man... this world is fallin apart... that is just wrong....

im good... im too busy... goin to pick up my girl... (an yet we are arguing about sex... roflmao)

dude..... knock it off with the daddy yankee crap... seriously... its annoying... and no, i guess not. girls will either want you for you, or not at all, thats how it is. if sex is all your looking for though, then go find some slut... ya know i really hated guys like that when i was still in school... kick the **** outta em every chance i got. :)

wow... ooh your tough... lol.... as i said... im not in school anymore... graduated awhile ago.... so i really dont need to prove myself to some little cyber dork looking for a fight... go get a life buddy.

big boy dont wanna talk **** anymore... lol... ok... send a message an lets get the ball rolling then.

you mean guys like me? boy i fought an 11th grader and won u think i cant be handsome and be able to fight?
Im a ugly some of a gun and can fight, WHERE ARE THE SEX PARTNERS!!!
Oh wait I haven't bothers looking for a while
DAMN PARROT!!!!

This thread is startin to get akward.

I myself do not plan to get laid till im married (Boo me if you like, but thats my choice). If you you dont plan on usin protection though your gonna either get a disease or get some girl knocked up. Either way, your life will be ruined.

You kids play nice now.

Last edited:
Back