Who here loves ramen!

idjut said:
this has become the .:1cr:. confession booth... :yesnod:

i admit i don't eat ramen noodles... too salty
We will repent your sin if you eat a bowl of ramen every day of the week for one week, starting Sunday.

prayers to ramen...
(oh great ramen, fill me with thy noodley glory
sustain me when there is no meal
and when the days grow cold, let thine broth
warm me to my very soul
ramen)

Ahh.. I see. Sorry I never really got into religion (been Atheist/Ramenist (though I didn't realize I was Ramenist) for a while now)
I give you the important task of helping make the prayer book, as you seem good at it.

Hey that's actually a pretty good idea! Now we need to figure out what the main prayer will be. The messiah will be Momofuku Ando (sp?). Obviously, his death by heart failure represents high blood pressure, and high blood pressure can be caused by too much salt, which leads to ramen and its massive sodium content. Obviously his death communicates this message: EET MOAR RAMEN!

Last edited:
Zoro11031 said:
Ahh.. I see. Sorry I never really got into religion (been Atheist/Ramenist (though I didn't realize I was Ramenist) for a while now)
I give you the important task of helping make the prayer book, as you seem good at it.
same here. I've only ever attended mass at the urging of family when I was on vacation. I've been aitheist all my life.

idjut said:
ugh... i don't wanna go to hell... i need to pull my membership from 1cr
Say what!?! You're kidding, right? Btw when will my sig be ready? :)
Besides, 1CR isn't an Atheist club or anything.
EDIT: Nah, if you were serious you would've edited your sig by now. I take things too seriously...

Last edited:
holy hell justin i just realized you were from corpus. i used to live in rock port and most notably port aransas!!! thats right im a dirty mustang island surfer.

praise be to Ando, in noodle we pray, RAMEN!

ramen is the best food in the whole friggen' world
dont know what I would eat on Sundays without it

Back