Who here uses their wii to access this site?

i ues my wii for youtube and brousing but the typeing isnt fast enuf for forums, lol that first post was done on a we becouse teh fullstop had us after it my wii dose that sometimes.

Well you could definitely add people to your list in a jiffy. I havent really used my wii for this site though. I've only gone on myspace, youtube, and done some online homework on it XD. Spiffy tbh

Lerygen said:
Well you could definitely add people to your list in a jiffy. I havent really used my wii for this site though. I've only gone on myspace, youtube, and done some online homework on it XD. Spiffy tbh

I watched like 10 youtube anime episodes last night.. totally better than sitting infront of the computer.. also the quality was very good.. surprisingly

spirit0flight said:
lol! - No Just u must have alot of time on your hands :yikes:
To type al these posts by just clicking an yer wii-mote ;)

Okay... Sorry!
Some people are just like that!:lol:

My tv makes a great browser!
Typing does take awhile though... The dictionary on here helps when yer typing 'dictionary' :p

I'm Wii-posting right now!

Ha ha. Notice how bad the spelling and punctuation is in this thread? Guess where I'm posting from ;)

I don't bother doing anything much that requires extensive typing on my Wii. Wiicade and watching videos is about the extent of it for me.

Back