Who hopes for Majoras Mask

nah just buy the GC Zelda collectors edition if you want it. Majora Mask is sort of a lame game compared to Ocarina of Time

Majora's mask was a great game, I liked how it branched off from the series kind of where the main villian wasn't even ganon. However I don't care if it comes to vc or not as i have the collectors disk as well.

I played MM and I didn't like it nearly as good as Ocarina. If it comes out on VC, I am not paying ten bucks for it.

I don't know if I could take playing Majora's Mask. I was in the middle of playing Wind Waker and I got up to the third dungeon when I went to load my game and it said "Memory card corrupt. Must format" It was a dark day for me.

ssbb_lover said:
MM kicked arse. What're you guys ranting on about?

I agree. I actually prefer MM over Oot (although OoT is still fantastic by all means). I liked the darker tone and the time limit gave a nice spin on things. I also thought it was more detailed and the levels were more creative, as with OoT there was the water temple, the fire temple, etc. In MM they were themed but not particularly restricted as OoT.

The transformation masks were also very cool. I thought that was a very nice addition and added more variety. Actually, the whole concept around the masks was pretty original. I love MM and would be overjoyed to see it on the VC. We all know it will be, so it's just a matter of time before it's released.

Back