Who hopes for Majoras Mask

anyone with a straight head and no emulator should want MM.

its one of the few Zelda games that does not involve saving Zelda and defeating Ganon. plus, the whole timer thing was awesome. really hope the next Zelda Wii involves a little variety. Phantom Hourglass is taking the right approach, with the new enemy, new control scheme, it will be awesome!

I thought what little I played of the game was great. Unfortunately I never actually owned the game (or a 64 for that matter) and never got to the second dungeon.

FWELR said:
anyone with a straight head and no emulator should want MM.

its one of the few Zelda games that does not involve saving Zelda and defeating Ganon. plus, the whole timer thing was awesome. really hope the next Zelda Wii involves a little variety. Phantom Hourglass is taking the right approach, with the new enemy, new control scheme, it will be awesome!

Another fine example. That is also the reason I like Super Paper Mario the most in the Paper Mario series. Well, you do have to save Peach, but at least someone new has captured her and an old enemy teams up with you.

Koops23 said:
I agree. I actually prefer MM over Oot (although OoT is still fantastic by all means). I liked the darker tone and the time limit gave a nice spin on things. I also thought it was more detailed and the levels were more creative, as with OoT there was the water temple, the fire temple, etc. In MM they were themed but not particularly restricted as OoT.

The transformation masks were also very cool. I thought that was a very nice addition and added more variety. Actually, the whole concept around the masks was pretty original. I love MM and would be overjoyed to see it on the VC. We all know it will be, so it's just a matter of time before it's released.
i agree with you 100%

MM was, in my opinion, better than OoT. i love the fact that they didnt copy OoT and put the same old fire temple, water temple, ganon, and zelda. they did something new with MM. (ex. the mask thing) i loved that mask thing. it was fun transforming into a goron, deku and zora for the first time. too bad its the only zelda game that lets you do that. i hope majora's mask returns in the next zelda game. imagine if ganon put on the majora's mask:yikes:

it would definately be tight. twice the evil, means twice the FUN!!!:yesnod:

i do hope to see this on the vc soon. its another one of those classic zelda games that you HAVE TO PLAY!!!

Majora's Mask gets a little bit of a bad rap for being different. It's rather similar to how people treat the Adventures of Link. I like the darker ambiance.

sparty11 said:
one who agrees with me it will probably be twice as cheap

I got mine for $8.04, however, I also trolled ebay for about 3 months waiting for that incredible deal. Typically, in used but good condition, they go for $30+, and sometimes (twice in the 3 months I was looking) some slip through in the 25$ range (incl shipping), but if you get one sealed, it can through the roof. It's pretty much the most expensive GC game on ebay (new vs. new, used vs used).

One advantage of waiting, especially for Majora's Mask, on the VC is that there were soundtrack problems with the emulation they used on the collector's disc that caused jumps in the background music--perhaps part of the reason it was a free promotional item. If they sell it, they'll probably fix that.

There was a time where on mynintendo, you could get the zelda collectors edition. register i think 6 games and you get it! i got minez and just like you I REALLY wanted to play majoras...

I thought majora's mask was a great game. One thing I noticed was link's fairy wasn't quite as annoying in MM. She was really really annoying in OOT compared to MM. I always wished their was a feature where you could turn certain things off in zelda games so you don't have to go thru them everytime if you wanted to beat the game again. Like the owl in OOT.

u mean Navi yeah she was annoying but she helped me beat the water temple but yeah she kept on wanting me to listen to her

it would be good although IMO it is not quite as good as MM, i think it is nice and different but i didnt like the idea of having to start the three days again. i have the collectors edition anyhoo so i will not need to buy

Back