Who is better? Mario or Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is full of win, ♥uPrinny :scared:

And btw, who is this "son" of yours. Seeing that you say your 15 at the "How old are all the wii owners" thread :wtf:

Last edited:

And btw, who is this "son" of yours. Seeing that you say your 15 at the "How old are all the wii owners" thread :wtf:

It's quit simple actually.*clearing throat* In the real world on Earth he is not my son, see?

In Mario World, KingBowser have a son named BowserJr.

That is why I call him "son.":)

Wouldnt suprise me
Kids seem to be having children at younger ages these times
Sucks to be them tho ruining there life before its even started

oh i only like 1 song from sonic
all other songs suck
mario on the other hand has great songs
i like genos woods (super mario rpg legend of the seven stars)
or the clasics

Bowser, is there a reason you're talking to yourself? You're logging in and out on these accounts for what reason?:lol:

So... Just throwing it out there.

This is completely pointless and juvenile. Failed flamebait, horrid humor, dupe accounts and you've wasted Prinny's precious time unnecessarily. SHAME!!

Mario is grand, Sonic was rad. Leave it at that people!

We should really be talking about where I'm going to put the second chair in my room.

When I move it to one end of my room it blocks my Manga, shove it a bit more and it blocks the shelves where I've yet to put my games.

Moving it to the other end of the room blocks my closet, extra shelves and potential tablespace(I need a table to put my constantly overheating systems on) and then moving it closer to my room door blocks a mirror I can't use, but my sister uses at random. Where does the ugly ass chair go... WHERE!!! It's driving me insane!

Oh and I think Foxy just terminated your son.

Last edited:
Bowser, is there a reason you're talking to yourself? You're logging in and out on these accounts for what reason?:lol:
Duble acounts?
Isnt that a banable offence?

We should really be talking about where I'm going to put the second chair in my room.

When I move it to one end of my room it blocks my Manga, shove it a bit more and it blocks the shelves where I've yet to put my games.

Moving it to the other end of the room blocks my closet, extra shelves and potential tablespace(I need a table to put my constantly overheating systems on) and then moving it closer to my room door blocks a mirror I can't use, but my sister uses at random. Where does the ugly ass chair go... WHERE!!! It's driving me insane!
Provide me with some kind of diagram and ill try to help
Years of playing room tetrus helps

So... Just throwing it out there.

This is completely pointless and juvenile. Failed flamebait, horrid humor, dupe accounts and you've wasted Prinny's precious time unnecessarily. SHAME!!

Oh and I think Foxy just terminated your son.
marios bettr
sonic is stupid
all u do is run straight, pick up 100 rings or so and..... GREAT JOB!!!!! next level

Mario... Get a hundred coins = 1 Up! Run across an obstacle course of doom to your princes. Same bloody game style.

Anyways, look up the 90s. Mario = Fun. Sonic = Rad. The. End.

I think I'll burn the chair... or just toss it out my window.

Last edited:
As for the topic. Alex Kidd blows them both out of the water:lol:
Hes everyone's fave unemployed games character, with a big head and fists
alexjcug8.png

Mario... Get a hundred coins = 1 Up! Run across an obstacle course of doom to your princes. Same bloody game style.

Anyways, look up the 90s. Mario = Fun. Sonic = Rad. The. End.

I think I'll burn the chair... or just toss it out my window.

i will give it 2 u that its the same type of game over and over
but they switch it up and they have all types of mario games
mario rpg, mario and luigi, mario sunshine, mario galaxy, mario golf, mario baseball, dr.mario, mario pinball and on and on, the only ones keeping on the run straight and save the princess r the ones from the 80s and early 90s and new super mario bros
while sonic the grafics get bettr thats it
and marios grafics get bettr too for almost every game

Spell checker needed for this guy
but they switch it up and they have all types of mario games
mario rpg, mario and luigi, mario sunshine, mario galaxy, mario golf, mario baseball, dr.mario, mario pinball and on and on, the only ones keeping on the run straight and save the princess r the ones from the 80s and early 90s and new super mario bros
I think you will find that Sonic has had his own fare share of different styles of game as well
Anyway every body knows that Nintendo will put Mario on anything game related just to see a few more copys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back