Who Is Excited For Nights??

There is NO WAY they can lwt us down now, im downloading the first game now, so i can get all nostalgic lol

I'l have to wait to see trailers, more screenshots, etc before I form an initial opinion. Right now however just based on what I've read about the old one I don't think its quite my cup of tea. But I do think its GREAT news for Nintendo to have another exclusive courtesy of Sega. And it should definitely entice more people to buy the Wii. I mean if you think about it I honestly believe that there are MILLIONS of people who havee NOT bought Wiis because they're waiting for 1 or several crucial games:

1) Super Smash Brothers Brawl
2) Super Mario Galaxy
3) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
4) NiGHTS (recently of course)
5) Mario Party 8

That means we could potentially see the Wii sales skyrocket and reach 8 million by the end of the year!

MasterJedi2U said:
I'l have to wait to see trailers, more screenshots, etc before I form an initial opinion. Right now however just based on what I've read about the old one I don't think its quite my cup of tea. But I do think its GREAT news for Nintendo to have another exclusive courtesy of Sega. And it should definitely entice more people to buy the Wii. I mean if you think about it I honestly believe that there are MILLIONS of people who havee NOT bought Wiis because they're waiting for 1 or several crucial games:

1) Super Smash Brothers Brawl
2) Super Mario Galaxy
3) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
4) NiGHTS (recently of course)
5) Mario Party 8

That means we could potentially see the Wii sales skyrocket and reach 8 million by the end of the year!
\

One can only hope wii sales will skyrocket.
All those games are on my to buy list. lol.

Shadowpunk said:
Yea this looks like another sonic game to me okay lemme translate
Sonic=Crap

Nights and Sonic are VERY different
For starters Nights is set in a dream world (the wobbly level was good)
Nights flys (OK so the children walked to the temple that housed Nights)
Nights was very score based (the higher your score after finishing the get 30 spears the higher your rank)

Darkprinny said:
Nights and Sonic are VERY different
For starters Nights is set in a dream world (the wobbly level was good)
Nights flys (OK so the children walked to the temple that housed Nights)
Nights was very score based (the higher your score after finishing the get 30 spears the higher your rank)

Theres that, and the fact that you can do tricks, sorta like an airborne tony hawk lol. And there is some pretty sweet boss battles, and your not stuck fighting eggman all the time.

Back