Who is going to buy SSBB and why?

"Who is going to buy SSBB and why?"
-Everyone because it's awesome
@progamer, the frequency with which awesome and stupid overlap is astounding. Take snowmoboating (skipping your snowmobile across water just because it can). Very awesome, very stupid...

i mustbuy it man! i still play melee haha the only difficulty is i have yet to get my hands on a wii....there impossible to find in the toronto area...its gay

SSJJason said:
Stop being a sore loser, you dont even know if you'll be good or not.Nobody will have a miserable time online but you.Plus like another user stated Brawl got a review already,you can't complain about something you never even tried.you should know that already.I you lose sometimes, but I dont stop playing , I keep on going training myself to get better.Losing just lets you know what to improve,so you improve your skills.You really lack confidence in yourself, which is the oposite of me.

touche man. if people didnt buy a game just cause they sucked then everyone who played halo'd be an MLG pro lol there's noob games in every game. brawl'll be no different

Pantalaimn said:
The fact that people are already experienced players of the previous versions of this is enough to make someone not want to spend $50 dollars to have a miserable time online getting beaten mercilessly. It may seem like cowardice or lacking testicular fortitude to say so but put yourself in others shoes. Yes someone must lose, but when It is always you it does push you away.

MOHH2 for example: Games titled NOOBIES NEWBies Beginners etc. get filled with Ranked players who kill you before you have spawned. How does one learn if they cannot train in a skill other than loss and waiting to spawn again. etc etc.....

Not everyone is a fanboy. For some this their first intro to Nintendo ownership.

Still not committing to buying SSBB till reviews and a rental.

A rental lol. Your gonna have a ball trying to find a rental copy.

pro gamer said:
It would be so hilarious if they make the release date longer:lol:

Only if you like sick humor :sick:

I'm buying brawl for five main reasons:
1)Melee was my favorite game of all time.
2)New and awesome characters (I'm talking about YOU, Sonic and MetaKnight)
3)New and awesome stages (ex: Shadow Moses Island)
4)Two words: Online Play.
5)The EXTREMELY high chance of Ridley being in it (playable character or otherwise)

This game is gonna ROCK!

haha r u kidding!

dude i dont know u but pleeease tell me ur getting this game its incredible its going to be the greatest game ever $49.99 its worth every penny.

I will get it. I just reserved it.

I will be good at it. Gamestop is having a tournament on the day it comes out. Everybody will be new to it.

It is going to be good. I just reserved it.

Honestly. Is thread on WHY we should buy Brawl, necessary?

It's pretty much self-explanatory on why we should get it.

Last edited:
Back