Who is going to get Harry Potter and Deadly Hallows???

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I cant wait. 11 days. Who do you think is going to die? 2 big characters will. I have no idea!!! Do you think Snape is really bad??

CantGetAWii said:
I am not sure if snape is really bad, but I think Harry dies?

I'm not really sure if Rowling would kill off the main character.... 7 long books and Voldemort doesn't die? I want Snape to die though.

No they wouldn't, I saw a news article and they said if Harry died, it would kill off the whole franchise. Nothing would be exiting.

it could be both of them. Harry dies and kills voldemort in the process. But rumor has it either Hermonie or Ron will die. I hope snape is really bad. It would be exciting to see Harry face him. My guess if snape isnt bad he will help harry when hes in troble. if hes bad, then i hope harry kills him and malfoy!

yeah i dont believe snape is evil. imo i think that whole scene where snape kills dumbledoor was a set up between both of them. snape probably went to dumbledoor and told him all about the unbreakable vow spell he did with narcissa and that if he didnt help malfoy kill dumbledoor, he in turn would be killed by the spell. sooo dumbledoor in order to save both malfoy and snape, made snape kill him. of couse i could be wrong and snape could possibly be a complete **** head.

I'm not sure if I will get it or not. I would probably have to reread the other books first. I got one of the books off a torrent before it was released, and it was fake so now I'm confused as to what parts were from the real books and what parts were not. The fake book was actually pretty good...

I'll probably pass on this book..

Read all of the others except for one and they just don't interest me anymore...

immortaldave said:
yeah i dont believe snape is evil. imo i think that whole scene where snape kills dumbledoor was a set up between both of them. snape probably went to dumbledoor and told him all about the unbreakable vow spell he did with narcissa and that if he didnt help malfoy kill dumbledoor, he in turn would be killed by the spell. sooo dumbledoor in order to save both malfoy and snape, made snape kill him. of couse i could be wrong and snape could possibly be a complete **** head.

yeah.. it could go either way.. theres good points to show hes good and dumbledor knew he had too, yet it can just be snape is truely bad. well in 11 days we will find out

yes and hopefully it'll have alot of pages in it. as long as its somewhere in the 1000's ill be content. although ill probably wind up finishing it in 2 dayz and be angry at myself for reading it so fast. :lol:

He will kill Voldemort and will absorb his evil powers and become evil...maybe not....I hate how almost all books and movies have happy endings and they are almost always predictable. If I wrote a book the main character would get brutally murdered and the opposing force would get whatever they want.

it wont end happily ever after. My guess is Harry will live, voldemort will die and either ron or hermonie will die....
i heard there were close to 800 pages... i wish there were more

Back