Who is going to get Mario Party 8???

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Its coming out in the U.S this month and next month Europe.. Who plans on getting this game? I think i am going to. It looks good, fun, graphics are nice from the pictures i have seen. Anyone going to pick this up???

I probably will...seeing as I'm getting kind of bored with my other Wii Games..

I'll no doubt be picking this up. If it's anywhere as good as Wario Ware, which is the best the party game out there now in my opinion, this will be great. In any case, the Mario Party games always make for great drinking games. And with all the innovations in controls the Wiimote allows, This great franchise should only get better.

i can use a new game.. the only real "party game" i have is Monkeyball which i never play. So hopefully mario party will be fun and entertaining and hold me until mario strikers comes out. I have been busy with SAT and regents next month so.. i will be busy.

Wiitime said:
i can use a new game.. the only real "party game" i have is Monkeyball which i never play. So hopefully mario party will be fun and entertaining and hold me until mario strikers comes out. I have been busy with SAT and regents next month so.. i will be busy.

Monkey Ball... I feel sorry for you.:ciappa:

lol.. it wasent as good as i thought it would be.. i might sell it... then have some money for mario party8

It's getting a little repetitive...and I have a feeling it'll just be "shake the Wiimote as fast as you can"s and "point and the matching picture"s.

My god the Wii owns... said:
It's getting a little repetitive...and I have a feeling it'll just be "shake the Wiimote as fast as you can"s and "point and the matching picture"s.

Good point when you look at Wario ware which is centered around the Wii remote hope they have a ton of games

hopefully it will live up to Mario Party 4 standards because that was the best mario party... with that said the first Mario Party on system is always the best so i think it will be amazing and since my birth day is may 31st i will be getting Mario Party 8

I'll be getting this for sure..trading in some old gamecube games for it:D

ah thats sad don't sell old games just get a job or a have a birth day around the date of the game. but yeah don't sell old games you will wish you hadn't or at least i regret ever selling any of my games

Back