who is the best swordsmen in ssbb?

Sigh... I was hoping no one knew that. I wanted a litte bit of fun ;P. Anyway, now that my fun was ruined *cough* Shadow *cough* I guess I'll go with the obvious. Meta Knight is the best... NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!

Toon Link Still Allll The WAY
4131.jpg

I think Marth is a good swordsman because of he's awsome counter attacks and he's one hit KO super smash.

Ike's Final Smash isn't always a 1-hit KO. plus Ike is way to slow to really combo well.

this discussion is really just between Meta, Toon and Marth cause they're the only ones that are high/top teir

You said that a lot of times already...We get it.

Ill go with mk for the simple reason that i get my but whooped when people use him.

those are the noob Meta's a real Meta uses combos that usually involve chaining you right off the field and then gimping you. you see noob Meta's on basic brawl all the time but for a good Meta, you should see CK

trust me on this, CK is probably the best brawler on Wiichat and few can beat him when he goes all out. that pic is wgat your thinking but i doubt it'll be that epic. it'll probably be you get a couple good combos then CK just decides to get serious and slaughter you. its how everybody seems to fare against his Meta

ever beat his Meta when he was going all out?
cause i've beaten him before myself(despite how hard it was) but what i was saying is his Meta is pratically invincable

Back