Who is your favorite college basketball or football

bxym

Sir Bxym
Nov 20, 2011
Brooklyn
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
This is a thread were we talk about are favorite college basketball and football teams. Personally mines UNC even though I have hundreds more

I watched the game I was sad also glad they won against Chattonoga yesterday so did UNC against Appalacihan ST

Mercer and seaton hall going at it at halftime right now 31-29 Seaton hall, also I sense upset alert in the 9th ranked Xavier vs. Oral Roberts I think Oral Roberts can pull this off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Louisville Looks very good right now

Mercer and seaton hall going at it at halftime right now 31-29 Seaton hall, also I sense upset alert in the 9th ranked Xavier vs. Oral Roberts I think Oral Roberts can pull this off.
That's the magic of College the say.

Louisville Looks very good right now
I know thats another team I'm rooting for.

That's the magic of College the say.
True who knows Ohio ST and Sryucuse almost lost yesterday but pulled away the victory both in the top 3

Omg UCONN is losing 5-4 not saying I like them though it is just surprizing.

louisville nc Kansas st
Love all 3 any teams u depise

Well UCONN won no surpzize and look waht I told u I knew Oral Roberts would win 64-42

Yo everybody what u guys think of murrey state can not belive they're ranked oh and number 8 Mizzu is winning 18-3 right now against William and Mary

Great games today

Well the final score for the Mizzu vs. William and Mary game is 80-49 and I know it isn't over but IDK there is no possible way that William and Mary can come back

Back