hotpotato78
Prez
ssbb_lover
The_Loose_Cannon
paintba||er
Cpt. McCloud

chain blade said:
No one likes me,again...:sad:

Chainblade, heres a tip, dont moan about people not liking you, try to act mature and be a well respected member and then see if people like you.

I remember you posting once, saying something along the lines 'HAha you have no friends' to some member, well havnt the tables turned?

asking for sympathy wont help, just try to get along with people and act mature and get your point across, dont spam, try to create arguements or moan.

(and to fr: thanks dude ;) i like you too!)

Best wish's

cpt.mccloud

Cpt.McCloud said:
Chainblade, heres a tip, dont moan about people not liking you, try to act mature and be a well respected member and then see if people like you.

I remember you posting once, saying something along the lines 'HAha you have no friends' to some member, well havnt the tables turned?

asking for sympathy wont help, just try to get along with people and act mature and get your point across, dont spam, try to create arguements or moan.

(and to fr: thanks dude ;) i like you too!)

Best wish's

cpt.mccloud

well, hes also like 7 years old or what not. But I agree, Chain Blade you need to grow out of the "whiney kiddy" phase if you want people to like you more.

Cpt.McCloud said:

Yeah act like Mature
The_King_of_Fighters_1994_-_Mature.png

Or me

wiiwouldlike2play has aisian roots if im thinking of the right person.
wiiwouldlike2play = steph.

brendo = you
althought to me your just 'brad':lol: dont know why but i think as you as a 'brad' or a branden. . .

Cpt.McCloud said:
wiiwouldlike2play has aisian roots if im thinking of the right person.
wiiwouldlike2play = steph.

brendo = you
althought to me your just 'brad':lol: dont know why but i think as you as a 'brad' or a branden. . .

I dont see much of her arround any more mind you I have seen members come and go

Thats happens when your a second ever member on a forum and you stay for the long run. . . .

everyone would love to see prinnys buddy list of people from wiichat:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Thats happens when your a second ever member on a forum and you stay for the long run. . . .

everyone would love to see prinnys buddy list of people from wiichat:lol:

Scroll down
Whoa more want to join my little club

Back