Who is your favorite wii chat member?

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
yay im 13 going on 14 im not a n00b or am i..........
No, i was just saying that the vast majority or 13 and unders are noobs but sicne your quite cool and such your ok:D

im mature when i feel like it.i have spesific times and places that vary whether im mature or hyper

theres nothing wrong in being hyper because........

"OMG I AM TEH SUXXORS!!!!!1

sorry bout that outburst

compodude said:
OMG ninja monkeys have taken over. or that may have been a dream but.

What was the point in that???

you wanted to try and get some friends didnt you?

spam like that is not tolarated

geez i sound like a grumpy old man:(

what have i become:lol:

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
you have become a half-mod run for your lives!!!!!!!!

No, im no half mod, just a snitch:lol:

leave the modding for the mods

the spamming for the noobs

and the transformation to the noobs for 12 and unders and the immatures

and what ever is left is the normal members!

and then theres prinny. . . . . .
but lets not get into detail:lol:

well what shes trying to say is most people around your age are usually immiture and spammers

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
well what shes trying to say is most people around your age are usually immiture and spammers

She. . . . . . . . .

when did that happen:lol:

I know its the foxy fox bit that catchs your eye:lol:

I am a boy, not a tomboy, im just a boy

i can be very mature-
i find school life is very similar to animal farms 'all animals are equal but some are more equal than others' also in may ways it is run like mafia, and it never ceses to amaze me in the news with all the sick ways of people getting at each other. im at the cruliculum level of at least a year ahead of me and my reading level is very mature

compodude said:
i can be very mature-
i find school life is very similar to animal farms 'all animals are equal but some are more equal than others' also in may ways it is run like mafia, and it never ceses to amaze me in the news with all the sick ways of people getting at each other. im at the cruliculum level of at least a year ahead of me and my reading level is very mature

Stating the school life as animal farms is quite odd, in what way is the school remotely close to farm life, Is it that all animals get to go home at 3:30 or they need to do some exams. . . .
You may be against school life yes and i can see what you mean by animal life but thats expressing your opinion and who am i to say your opinions wrong.

But what i dont get is that you randomly post a paragraph like that to try and prove that you are mature.

If you want to show your maturity and for you to be someones fav member just go with the flow, dont spam or start arguements, try to get your point across without starting a arguement of offending someone.

animal farm is a book by George Orwell about animals taking over a farm based on politics. but back to the point anyway

Back