Who is your lucky character in SSBM?

Well, I mostly play Jigglypuff, so I guess him. I'm going to cry if they take away my little puff ball. :cryin:

LevesqueIsKing said:
Captain Falcon.

Oh, and FYI: There is no luck involved.
DITTO!!! My luck rest with Fox or Roy.
In fighting games I like using Quick, Acrobatic characters with combos that flow nicely. Dodge Falcon punch if they dodge quickly pull a falcon kick if dodged prepare for an attack then grab when they get upish pull FP and watch 'em fly. I used to win quite a bit with that, but now I suck badly. I like the occasional mid-size power character like Roy as well.

First bowser, then samus, then DK, then Kirby and atm its Pikachu

Monsteroids said:
DITTO!!! My luck rest with Fox or Roy.
In fighting games I like using Quick, Acrobatic characters with combos that flow nicely. Dodge Falcon punch if they dodge quickly pull a falcon kick if dodged prepare for an attack then grab when they get upish pull FP and watch 'em fly. I used to win quite a bit with that, but now I suck badly. I like the occasional mid-size power character like Roy as well.

Agreed, *REPPED*

I used to use fox, and I thought I was really good with him. Until I realized that he isnt the type of character that I needed to be using. I needed a more powerful character, one that can finish someone with one powerful blow (lol, no not falcon punch noobs), and fox just didnt have any moves that could cut it. I would have to spend so much time getting the person's damage high to kill them with fox, unless I managed to shine them off the edge or whatnot. However, I found that falcon's moves flow together so much easier. All of his throws set the opponent up perfectly for falcon dive, kick, jump or all three of them. Also, he has a tremendous meteor strike attack (smash down in the air), unlike fox does, and it is also fairly easy to hit them with a falcon jump and then use the move again to get back to the stage.

Back