Who is your lucky character in SSBM?

i play mario/fox/falco, but i just dont understand =( im terrible! i cant beat peach! all my brother does is use the c-stick and i can't counter it >=( :sick:

Solard said:
i play mario/fox/falco, but i just dont understand =( im terrible! i cant beat peach! all my brother does is use the c-stick and i can't counter it >=( :sick:
All three of the characters youve mentioned are fairly quick. Do you dodge? Try roll dodging (L/R+left/right), and after you master that than try ground dodging (L/R+down). Ground dodging is much quicker than roll dodging, leaving your opponent open for a big hit, however, I would first try to master roll dodging, because ground dodging is MUCH harder to time correctly. You can also air dodge (L/R+any direction) while your jumping in the air. However, keep in mind that after using your UP+B move, you cannot air dodge.

Rep if info is helpful.

Used to use Roy, but I got bored with him. So now I enjoy using Ness and Ice Climber, sometimes Yoshi ^.^ [Although I've stopped playng ssbm]

I would say that Dr.Mario is my lucky as well as skilled character.

Lucky with sheik, good with jigglypuff (wath out for rest!!)

I've converted to the FE characters! Fox and C. Falcon are still my secondaries. Link, Dr. Mario and Jiggs(I can spam that rest move before you can say my name!) being my last resort. i suck with Kirby, Pokemans other than Jiggies, Ness, Ice climbers and Samus..................+l=.=l+-p

Back