Who likes good rock?

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
With recent influx of emo and metal.... this thread came up.

Who likes the good old stuff? Psychedelic, Progressive, maybe a bit of hair in the 80's there.

Led Zepp and Pink Floyd FTW.

I think prinny will be in here.

lol, Jimi hendrix quote. All along the watchtower with wah-wah ftw!

elvis presley, go dieeeeeeeee. King of rock..pah

I'm a fan of Queen.

I've Been Listening To "Carry On My Wayward Son" By Kansas For Some Reason... I Like It!

Hmmm... Metallica, Cheap Trick, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Queen, Queens Of The Stone Age, Jimi Hendrix, Franz Ferdinand, White Zombie, Pantera, Nirvana, Kiss, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, Rolling Stones, Guns N' Roses(Sweet Child O' Mine!), Aerosmith, Rage Against The Machine, And Lynyrd Skynyrd.

That Enough For Ya Adam?

Planetrock.com

my fave bands (and jefro tull)

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I've Been Listening To "Carry On My Wayward Son" By Kansas For Some Reason... I Like It!

Hmmm... Metallica, Cheap Trick, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Queen, Queens Of The Stone Age, Jimi Hendrix, Franz Ferdinand, White Zombie, Pantera, Nirvana, Kiss, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, Rolling Stones, Guns N' Roses(Sweet Child O' Mine!), Aerosmith, Rage Against The Machine, And Lynyrd Skynyrd.

That Enough For Ya Adam?

Sweet home alabama!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why but that song is amazing:lol:

Ugh.....I don't really like lynard skynard..... Only good song is the last 4 mins of freebird.... :rolleyes:

@ Dillon, did GHII have anything to do with those? Especially GnR, November rain and Civil war are better. Oh, and Welcome to the JUngle. W000t

Brawny said:
Ugh.....I don't really like lynard skynard..... Only good song is the last 4 mins of freebird.... :rolleyes:

@ Dillon, did GHII have anything to do with those? Especially GnR, November rain and Civil war are better. Oh, and Welcome to the JUngle. W000t

Welcome to the jungle we got the fun and games.

That song is great:D

Guns and rosies are rubbish
Repeat the same line over and over

Darkprinny said:

Guns and rosies are rubbish
Repeat the same line over and over
That
Kicks
Ass

I love old stuff, new stuff. I don't like emo, but some metal is alright. I mainly listen to just "rock" though, old and new. I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to different genres of rock, but no emo or that ****. Lovehatehero or Led Zeppelin for me.

Collaboration of new and old FTW

Recent cds got by mii

Saxon : inner sanctum (old band new stuff)
Kings of leon : because of the times (new band new stuff)
Animals : best of (old band old suff)

tyler, you've never seen the objection pic before?

I'm eclectic...when it comes to all music. Just not too emo...and not of that country crap. (do you get bombarded with it down there ty?)

Back