Who likes good rock?

Ha ha ha, very nice. What can I really do for a hotel though? I could really screw some people over.. :devil:

Guinness said:
Thats awesome, I used to get orders for pizza at my number all the time, Papa John's number was one digit from mine. I used to prank the people calling into taking their order then shouting something stupid and random, "damn it Billy, put that thing back in your pants! You can't do that in here!" Which was quickly followed by them quickly and disturbingly hanging up the phone. I wonder how much business I cost them? :devil:

You should seriously consider pranking one of them just for the hell of it. It's a good stress reliever.

Aww, you guys have all the fun
my old number was so simple, you couldn't get it wrong it you dialed it blindfolded. All I had to do when I was younger was answer the phone with a airhorn for the people who wanted to sell stuff.

Well, just because i didnt make my list yet, heres some highlights of my iTunes,

Cream(among other assorted Clapton stuff like his solo work and Derek and the Dominoes) , Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Rush(w00t for Neil Peart), Nirvana, Queen, RATM, DragonForce, G n' R, AC/DC, Arctic Monkeys, White Stripes, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols, Buckethead, Clash, Flogging Molly(w00tness), Pantera, and others I can't currently think of.

Brawny said:
Ha ha ha, very nice. What can I really do for a hotel though? I could really screw some people over.. :devil:

'We only have the 'torture' room left, Its a kinky getaway for young couples to experiment'

'We only allow the higher class of people here (with posh accent)'

Just think, its easy to make some:lol:

Hostile Groove + Three Days Grace + FoB + Saosin FTW! Dx

I don't really like the old rock. It's good, but not for me. Not like I can't stand it, I listen to a few songs, but not many.

Stranger said:
Well, just because i didnt make my list yet, heres some highlights of my iTunes,

Cream(among other assorted Clapton stuff like his solo work and Derek and the Dominoes) , Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Rush(w00t for Neil Peart), Nirvana, Queen, RATM, DragonForce, G n' R, AC/DC, Arctic Monkeys, White Stripes, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols, Buckethead, Clash, Flogging Molly(w00tness), Pantera, and others I can't currently think of.

hmmm....only thing is Buckethead. Yeah, he can tap like none other, but he's got no feel. See Joe satriani and Steve Vai if you want feel AND technicality.

Brawny said:

Hmm.
How about this? Hello and thank you for calling Hostel, formerly known as the Grand Old Opry, is there a problem with the subject you paid for and do you need any assistance?

Taills said:
Hmm.
How about this? Hello and thank you for calling Hostel, formerly known as the Grand Old Opry, is there a problem with the subject you paid for and do you need any assistance?

xD I love that movie. xP

...At least I think that's what you're referring to. xP

>.> That guy that eats salad with human in it creeps me out. xP

Either way, yeah. I'm dissapointed that I don't have any opportunities to **** with people that get the wrong number. xP

Kumoriken said:
xD I love that movie. xP

...At least I think that's what you're referring to. xP

>.> That guy that eats salad with human in it creeps me out. xP

Either way, yeah. I'm dissapointed that I don't have any opportunities to **** with people that get the wrong number. xP

Yeah!
It was an insanely cute movie and I heard Hostel 2 is comming out!!!!!!! Yay!

Uhh... guess I need to get back on topic now...

Umm,
I'd have to say outta all of them, I think Queen is my fave. Bohemian Rhapsody is really something. Next would probably be Black Sabbath and then AC/DC.

Taills said:
Yeah!
It was an insanely cute movie and I heard Hostel 2 is comming out!!!!!!! Yay!

Uhh... guess I need to get back on topic now...

Umm,
I'd have to say outta all of them, I think Queen is my fave. Bohemian Rhapsody is really something. Next would probably be Black Sabbath and then AC/DC.

Queen really were something wernt they?

truly awsome.

About hostel part 2, the trailer is so funny.

A camara is going across a big board with all the torture weapons things, and a voice is saying:

Everyyear (forgot the number) Americans die from gun shots, Every year (Forgot number) Americans die from use of knifes, (Insert little laugh here) Americans, they have NO Imagination.

Creepy >.<

Taills said:
Umm,

Bohemian rhapsody is a over rated pile-o-crap
Like stair way to heaven

LOL, I was listening to that in my espanol exam today. ^.^

I like the guitar solo mainly...listening to the lyrics kinda creeps me out. :lol:

LOL, what's wrong with Stairway? Like freebird..useless song until the solo.

I'll just stick to pink floyd for my solos....Comfortably numb/Another Brick pt. 2 FTW!

Hotel calfornia is a classy album
A number of rumors arose as to the meaning of the album cover. The hotel of the title was linked to either a mental hospital, or the headquarters of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan. His headquarters was a converted Hotel on California street, leading to speculation of a possible link to the same titled song on the album. Some people see a connection between the lyrics in the song and the Hotel on California street. A shadowy figure on a balcony in an inner cover photograph was speculated to be LaVey or Satan, another figure in the same photograph was supposedly a propped up corpse, and the "Beast" mentioned in the lyrics of the title song was identified with Satan or Aleister Crowley. None of these views have ever been admitted to, so the debate continues.

Stairway is just to long and dull

Back