Who makes goldeneye wii videos?

Hi there Snorth. I don't think we've ever played before but you are welcome to check out my You tube. http://www.youtube.com/user/chrisrbudd?feature=mhee
I subbed yours and will go check out your vids right now. Mine are mostly vids of my friends so there is no commentary or sound to them. Oh and I use a cheap digital camera to record so there's no awesome graphics. lol.
But they're there so feel free to browse. I recently joined a clan and will be uploading some vids shortly (once my internet uploads for the month reset) of me sporting my new tag.
Happy Hunting.
S1anorraX+

Hey Snorth sorry about what I said, I realized I had watched like 1 minute of the video and then posted that, lol. What's your friend code? It would be fun to play together sometime.

Apologies for late replies@Arronax Thanks for subbing. I will return the favour.@supitsgreg My FC: 122035172875

Lol, dude, levels in Goldeneye mean absolutley nothing. Honestly most 40-50+ I play are at my level or are even worse. Your level = play time, not skill.

Hmmmm... I agree to a certain extent. Sometimes it feels like I never actually get any better at this damn game. Some days I can't play at all... But if you see me on a good day with a 20 win streak... Well... You wont be feeling so damn smug...

You're also forgetting about all the XP boosters, hackers and what-not. I have a feeling that about 90% of the 56ers are not legit. You can usually tell pretty easily.

Also this guy is doing live commentary. He doesn't pick his greatest matches and talk about them later, hes playing blind. Plus hes trying to keep us entertained while playing a decent game which has got to be tough.

Thanks trollface. It is hard to do because you have to remember to talk when recording. I actually play better when not recording, which is typical.There are people out there who boost. I don't see the point tbh. Takes the fun from the game.

You have some great uploads there Max Power. It all made sense the comment you wrote to me on a Shrapnel video after I saw your Max Power vids. lol. Hopefully I make it into more of your vids again :D

Nice scores but your vids are as bad as mine. lol. Actually your quality is better so you must have a better camera than me. I don't have a tripod either so I stack a pile of books in front of me until I reach the right height.
Oh And I subscribed in hopes you upload some more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually your quality is better so you must have a better camera than me. I don't have a tripod either so I stack a pile of books in front of me until I reach the right height.

I have a Droid 2 cell phone resting on my little bro's punching bag thing on top of a swivel chair, held in place by leaning it against a paperweight.
If that's the best I could do and it's better quality, I shudder to think of your camera... No offense.

I have just uploaded my montage on my channel GoldeneyeWiiForum please check it out.

Last edited:
I don't make videos.
But if anyone ever catches me on camera.
I'm most curious to watch myself on tape.

That 2,
but mostly i am really curious about my gameplay from another POV.
So i can improve, some running lanes, and stuff.

Apparently some1 taped the E7 practice of yesterday.
If so, can you put it up on youtube, so we can see?

Back