Who Should Pay On A Date?

Brawny said:
No whipped cream. :mad5:

I told you, it's disgusting!

And I could probably blag for you to stay at my house, and if I'm paying some of the flight, I don't want you to buy me any freaking gift that I'm technically paying for myself. Pff, and food, come on, you can't need that much!

Mau said:
Well, do you pay?? Or that is why you invite them? because you know they are going to pay for it. Since they will give anything to be with a girl that its "out of their league".
I pay unless they refuse to let me!

Brawny said:
Local girls suck, I like the English one I got thank. you. very. much.

I guess that goes depends where you live, but going to england??? I guess an opportunity to visit another country then.

Oh, I won't be doing much sight seeing.

You think you can just walk into a bar and find the perfect girl? Ehhh

LevesqueIsKing said:
And what is your reaction to this?

Just curious.
I whine adorably asking them to let me pay, but they don't. So, if the meal didn't include dinner, I treat them to a fabulous dessert at another place. It's brilliant for two reasons, lets me reciprocate and extends the date <3. Or if the meal does include dessert, I say I have to pay the next time, which lets them know I want to go out again and the date ends on a happy note.

Why does it always seem the windows in the bathrooms are either non-existent, or very high up? :shifty:

Back