Who the twilight Princess really is

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
some of u might think zelda is the so-called twilight princess but ure wrong. turns out that midna is the twilight princess.
By the way im guessing that twilight princess is the person who rules over the twilight realm.

give us proof
i dont believe Nintendo has said anything about who the twilight princess really is yet, they havn't given us much info at all about this game actually
it could be really Zelda or Midna, it might even be both, or neither of them
idk but i might have missed some info on who the twlight princess really is but im not jumping to conclusions saying it is Midna or Zelda

edit: yeah, i just remembered Nintendo hasn't said anything about who is the twlight princess yet, its only speculation right now at this point, so it could be Zelda or Midna, but most people believe Midna from the trailers and you can call her from your shadow and stuff like that
but still im not jumping to conclusions about who is who right now

Last edited:
Blackjack said:
give us proof
i dont believe Nintendo has said anything about who the twilight princess really is yet, they havn't given us much info at all about this game actually
it could be really Zelda or Midna, it might even be both, or neither of them
idk but i might have missed some info on who the twlight princess really is but im not jumping to conclusions saying it is Midna or Zelda

edit: yeah, i just remembered Nintendo hasn't said anything about who is the twlight princess yet, its only speculation right now at this point, so it could be Zelda or Midna, but most people believe Midna from the trailers and you can call her from your shadow and stuff like that
but still im not jumping to conclusions about who is who right now
Quoted for truth.

mercenary634 said:
some of u might think zelda is the so-called twilight princess but ure wrong. turns out that midna is the twilight princess.
By the way im guessing that twilight princess is the person who rules over the twilight realm.

You're intelligence is so amazing, I can't comprehend it.

Lalalalala...nobody knows nuttin, unless you're part of the Nintendo crew, which I doubt...like its been said, most of it's been speculation, cause Nintendo knows how to keep a game secret, let me tell you! They're smart, they keep us guessing so we'll be waaaay to anxious to get the game!

Oh, well if it's on Wikipedia then it's definately true. I forgot that nobody but informed officials post anything on Wikipedia.

Wikipedia isn't exactly the most reliable source.... People do tend to change things for the fun of it

Take everything you read there with a grain of salt. The people who wrote that Wiki entry are about as well informed as our friend mercenary634.

Flip said:
Take everything you read there with a grain of salt. The people who wrote that Wiki entry are about as well informed as our friend mercenary634.
I wouldn't say it like that more that things there have the general gist of information but some people love ot screw around with it

Or another note: New signature

I know that the information there does have a tendancy to be correct, but in terms of Twilight Princess, which isn't released, you can't really consider their information to be any more accurate than me posting some idiotic theory and trying to convince you it's true.

Back