Who thinks wolf form is annoying?

psychogd92

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
5583-8847-4697-0391
I hate playing wolf form. Its too difficult to control. What are your opinions

I like it, it helps for speed and destroying stuff quickly (B). It's annoying if it's mandatory, but if you're aloud to switch out of it, it's fun.

human form is better i think i only use the wolf to travel across far places like the desert or when i need to like against shadow monsters

OMG! i hate wolf form just now, i'm still at the start so i cant change but ive had about 50 game overs trying to kill the 3 shadow things!!

Wolf sucks just now, he can't do anything!

i have to agree, i don't like the wolf form at all. He looks cool n' all but i don't like it. When he attacks he just goes forward, making it hard to hit the enemy. I also sometimes fall off the cliff/wall/etc. when i attack V.v. Also swinging your wiimote doesn't feel right for attacking. Still the best game on the wii though :).

~Rival

its annoying when you can't switch out of it, but when you can switch between it and human form, i think its awesome.

javjaoll said:
OMG! i hate wolf form just now, i'm still at the start so i cant change but ive had about 50 game overs trying to kill the 3 shadow things!!

Wolf sucks just now, he can't do anything!

hold B down to get the circle thingy, its easy. btw, don't look at my sig.

i just dont like palying as a stupid wolf!
its a zelda game you play as a liitle elf with a hat and a shield and a sword.

FWELR said:
its annoying when you can't switch out of it, but when you can switch between it and human form, i think its awesome.

hold B down to get the circle thingy, its easy. btw, don't look at my sig.

I HATE YOUR GOD DAMN REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!
GRAH!
And I'm about to beat it, too. :(.

My god the Wii owns... said:
I HATE YOUR GOD DAMN REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!
GRAH!
And I'm about to beat it, too. :(.

EDIT: oh, sorry about that, then. can't believe you looked.

Last edited:
FWELR said:
EDIT: oh, sorry about that, then. can't believe you looked.

You should have it like this:

This is a spoiler for Twilight Princess, seriously. No, like, I'm being serious.
Midna is the Twilight Princess.

yeah, but i was taking advantage of the fact that people tend to put stupid stuff in the spoiler alert section, so i tricked them into clicking on it. i only dare people i don't want to look at it to actually look it. like you said, reverse psychology is a *****, ain't it?

FWELR said:
yeah, but i was taking advantage of the fact that people tend to put stupid stuff in the spoiler alert section, so i tricked them into clicking on it. i only dare people i don't want to look at it to actually look it. like you said, reverse psychology is a *****, ain't it?

Hm...you sir, are brilliant. I will find spoilers for every game, and put spoilers in my sig...that way the rediculousness will fade, and people will tremble at the site of that innocent little Spoiler! sign...
jahaha, I'll get started now.

Back