Who try to have a Wii and can't find one?

Jean-Coutu

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
Canada, QC
Hi everyone!

I'm a new on this forum and I'm happy to find a place who people love the new nex generation console of Nintendo.

As you'll see, I'm french. Sorry if sometime I'm wrong with how I write.

I'm 14 years old and I live in Québec, it's a french part of the Canada for everybody who are too bad for know the geography.

Before that Nintendo send some informations about the Nintendo Wii, I had a Xbox and I wanted to buy the Xbox 360. When I saw that the Xbox 360 cost too much for I have the money for buy one, I begun to read about the Wii. It's how I started to be interresting about this new nex generation console of Nintendo.

I seld my Xbox for 175$ for have money. When I made it, the Wii was already on the market in selling in every good place who we can buy video game consoles.

Now, my father wants to pay the rest of the price of the Wii but the Wii is not disponible where I live. I phone Wal-Mart, Future Shop and EBGames but they don't have a copy of the Wii. I need to wait for buy one...

I want to know, who don't have the Wii here?

I'd say you're on the right track, call the stores and call often. If you are persistant you will have a Wii by Christmas. Good luck!

I call, I call and I call. I need time but if I try again before Christmas, I think that I'll catch the moment who a shop have one in disponibility.

Back