Who uses a Mac?

JT.

A glitch in life
Apr 16, 2007
Just out of curiosity, who here uses a Mac?
Apple-logo.jpg

I have an ibook G4 as well. Can't wait to get a new one.

Ya ill probally get a new powerbooks soon enough although im fine with my computer now. As long as i can do my ableton and productions on my mac im fine :smilewinkgrin:

XwiimasturX said:
i dont like macs as much as a pc. i just dont, i grew up on a pc, and im not going to change. (its not that i dont know how to use a mac, we use them all the time at school)
Ya I have used PCs all my life too, but then I got a Mac, and wondered why the **** I didn't get one earlier. They aren't that expensive for what you get either. Apple just doesn't make low end computers, which is why they seem expensive. Though I do wish I could build my own Mac.

So while we are on the subject, what browsers do all you Mac users use? I have always used Safari and I love it, but just recently it has became really slow, I can't figure out why, I have tried everything I can think of. Finally I got pissed off and started looking for a new browser. I tried FireFox since thats what I use in Windows and Linux, but I just didn't like it in OS X. I'm using Camino right now, and I generally like it, though I still prefer Safari and there are a few things about it that drive me mad. One thing is no reload all tabs button, which I use all the time.

paintba||er said:

Ya I have used PCs all my life too, but then I got a Mac, and wondered why the **** I didn't get one earlier. They aren't that expensive for what you get either. Apple just doesn't make low end computers, which is why they seem expensive. Though I do wish I could build my own Mac.

well no, an equally configured PC would cost 3 times less than a Mac and can do 100 x more than one as well. Im not saying macs are bad, but they are expensive and what you get is only a fraction of what the PC is capable of. Just the facts.

Shiftfallout said:
well no, an equally configured PC would cost 3 times less than a Mac and can do 100 x more than one as well. Im not saying macs are bad, but they are expensive and what you get is only a fraction of what the PC is capable of. Just the facts.

Wow, the first time I agree with you.....wow......

Back