Who wants a Pokemon infected with PKRS?

Eskashi106

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Note: I'm kind of a noob because I just started this game. I don't know if PKRS is really actually rare but I hear it is. If it isn't, please tell me.

I recently got a pokemon infected with PKRS. The virus is spreading to all my pokemon. I actually don't know what it is but I hear it's a good virus that spreads to all your pokemon. It increases your EV earnings after defeating a foe (what does that mean?). So anyone want a random pokemon infected with PKRS? Don't expect the pokemon to be high leveled though.
These are the pokemon I'm looking for:
- A female or male Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra/Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape (So that I can breed more :p)
- Any Pearl version exclusive pokemon
- Any other starter pokemon from the older generations
- Any pokemon found in FireRed or LeafGreen (if I like them :smilewinkgrin: )
- Or any legendaries/rare pokemon etc.
- You can also PM me if you have a pokemon that you think I might like
I will try to update my list of wanted pokemon whenever I can.

I'm trying to catch a bunch of pokemon and then get them infected with PKRS. I might run out of pokemon at times but I'll try to catch more. If you want a pokemon infected with PKRS then please add my friend code in my signature, tell me your D/P friend code, your nickname, what pokemon you wanna trade me, and when that can be arranged. I might be busy sometimes and I don't always have access to the computer that I use wifi with so I'm sorry if I didn't have time to trade you one. PM me if you wish. Thanks.

Warning: PKRS will disappear if your pokemon faints, gets burnt, frozen etc. It will also disappear after THREE days so spread PKRS to a pokemon everyday if you can to keep it.

chocolatefrosty said:
hey ya ill tradee you for it, ummmmm i can add you right now and then i will talk to you over voice so its easier to figure out what to trade

how do i talk to you with voice? :\ sorry im a noob lol

once you add me and we go to the wifi room and meet up it automatically starts, i added you and im waitin in the wifi area, on the lower floor of the poke center, just add me and log on there

Use the fecking official trading thread you damned pokehead

^ Mehness to all of you pokeheads (excluding battles).
And to the n00b guy, read the rules and check the sticky threads

lee.jarratt said:
^ Mehness to all of you pokeheads (excluding battles).
And to the n00b guy, read the rules and check the sticky threads

:lol:

lee you just made my day..lol..

I cant stop laughing...

help me....lol

ok im leaving this thread

Lee give it 20 mins...there will be another...

so

get ready...

To the othe n00b guy above my post, don't ignore the Jarratt.
Your a disgrace.

well unfortunately im not 16 and still in school, so when i get home i have nothing better to do than to post 2703 times, so wheni come onto these forums , i dont NEED a 16 y/o pretending to be noobie patroling the forums like an admin, so save your ranting for the proper forums, this forum had nothing to do with you in the beggining so why bother come in and stir things up, if the admins have an issue they will move the thread, so chill

chocolatefrosty said:
well unfortunately im not 16 and still in school, so when i get home i have nothing better to do than to post 2703 times, so wheni come onto these forums , i dont NEED a 16 y/o pretending to be noobie patroling the forums like an admin, so save your ranting for the proper forums, this forum had nothing to do with you in the beggining so why bother come in and stir things up, if the admins have an issue they will move the thread, so chill

What a tard, giving me the whole 'long paragraph of text and intellectual attitude' thing going on there. This thread didn't have anything to do with you either, just because you and all your pokehead friends have the games doesn't mean the d/p sub-forum is for you n00bs only people.
I have a life actually, or is going out with friends all day, having fun, chilling and playing guitar is not classed as having a life.
lee

Back