Who wants a Pokemon infected with PKRS?

sorry chocolatefrosty i cant use my wifi at the moment. can you wait until around 6? sorry

Go lee

Dam....lol

three cheers for lee...

anyone?

just me?

lol...hip hip hurray..

poke noobs get a life and a girlfriend

and here comes battle with some nice moves, not only do you have some brown stuff on your nose there mr. lees croney, but last time i checked girls werent paticularly fond of 16 y/o forum junkies with thousands of posts either

Battles said:
Go lee

Dam....lol

three cheers for lee...

anyone?

just me?

lol...hip hip hurray..

poke noobs get a life and a girlfriend

geez just because you play pokemon because you're bored means ur a pokenoob /pokehead?

chocolatefrosty said:
lol, i love your signature at the bottom of your post like your writing a letter

sincerely,
travis

Yeah, It used to have a chili peppers image in and other text, but removed it. This looks cleaner and with 'reborn' in, which i will change regularly depending what I am feeling.

Your signature is cool, sign of a true pokehead who doesn't post in any other part of the site :lol:
lee

when you average 28+posts a day guys, its actually kinda sick tht it has probably become part of your everyday schedule to reach a quota of posts on this forum lawl lawl lawl
i say no mor, this forum will be locked soon becuase of pure stupidity started by none other than lee and his bum buddy battle , who probably sit on vent together and chat about these forums as they post
gnight every1
and Es lets get this trade goin

Lee one of my friends Michael looks just like you i swear...

its strage

cause i look at you and then him and there is no Diff...

yeah..this is totally off subject,,

sorry pokenoobs..lol..

chocolatefrosty said:
when you average 28+posts a day guys, its actually kinda sick tht it has probably become part of your everyday schedule to reach a quota of posts on this forum lawl lawl lawl
i say no mor, this forum will be locked soon becuase of pure stupidity started by none other than lee and his bum buddy battle , who probably sit on vent together and chat about these forums as they post
gnight every1
and Es lets get this trade goin

Don't you mean 'thread' you prick.

And battles, if you have msn add me, and show me a pick of your mate :lol:

lmfao maybe i would like to be more of a pokehead than have a head of hair that portrays someone from an 80s hairband, and hey you even play guitar too, better yet, 80s emo/hairband

i was there when you took this one right before you went on tour

262067819_l.jpg

dude i have over 28 post day even more but i still have a life

I have a job girlfriend school yet i can still rock on wii chat

Lee i wish i had Msn..lol...i'll have to make a acount and take some pics

chocolatefrosty said:
lmfao maybe i would like to be more of a pokehead than have a head of hair that portrays someone from an 80s hairband, and hey you even play guitar too, better yet, 80s emo/hairband

i was there when you took this one right before you went on tour

262067819_l.jpg

EMO! :lol:
I don't think it's 80's style if you straighten your hair..
Hell, did they even have straightners in the 80's?

Lol

if you guys wanna see me you will have to check out my myspace

yea....Battles has a myspace...its a american thing..lol?

www.myspace.com/evolvede

yeah..it has be updated..some...so ejnoy my short ass hair...lol

it use to be long...god i miss it..*crys*

Back