Who wants Luigi's Mansion 2?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Anyone but me want Luigi's mansion on the Wii, I mean I loved that game when it came out and it would perfectly with the Wii remotes.

I really enjoyed the original and I agree that the ghostbusting maniac should be let loose on the Wii

i had the first on one gamecube, but i didnt enjoy it much..catching ghosts with a vacuum isnt really much fun for me. so i sold it on ebay while saving up for my wii :)

my mate had the game on the gamecube but i didn't have one thats why i've ordering the game and a gamecube controller cause it looks really good

and yea i would love a sequel

Yer there should be, i love the first one it was one of the best games on the CUBE!!!

Well i read in EGM's Rumor Mill several months back that Luigi's Mansion 2 is planned for Wii. They didn't give anymore details than that. I don't have any reason to doubt it as just about everything i seen in the rumor mill ended up true at some point with a few exceptions (or at least not yet).

Maximo said:
Well i read in EGM's Rumor Mill several months back that Luigi's Mansion 2 is planned for Wii. They didn't give anymore details than that. I don't have any reason to doubt it as just about everything i seen in the rumor mill ended up true at some point with a few exceptions (or at least not yet).
yeah but I mean I dont think we'd see if for another 2 years and im fine with that because there's so many other good games coming out this year and next year.

yes mos def. miyamoto actually back in early 2006 in sum ign artical said it'd be very likely to see player choice GC titles as Wii-makes. mario sunshine would be great too.

Back