who wants metroid prime 3

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
i dont know about you but thats the game i have been waiting for ever since i bought the wii. do you want metroid prime 3 for wii?:crazy: :yesnod:

I'm sure a lot of people want to buy MP3: C when it is released (unknown date).

Come on, no need for another thread like this. Theres already a huge MP3 thread about whether or not it was going to be revolutionary. That was suitable for this sort of discussion.

DazzeL said:
Come on, no need for another thread like this. Theres already a huge MP3 thread about whether or not it was going to be revolutionary. That was suitable for this sort of discussion.
my bad.. damn!:wtf:

trevorsantos, you create way way way to many threads, limit yourself to one every three days at the most....

anyways there is a known release date, august 20th(for n.a.ns)

i just started playing mp 1, annoyed that the c-stick dosn't change your view, which is why i want to just finish this game, and the second one, and get onto the third

I just went out and rented Metroid Prime 1 and 2, and I won't be buying 3. I may give it a rent at some point, but I'm not too excited.

Rosbaughcr said:
I just went out and rented Metroid Prime 1 and 2, and I won't be buying 3. I may give it a rent at some point, but I'm not too excited.
but wat if mp3 is online? would u buy it then?0_o

Since you make so many threads, could you make one for me that asks, who here doesn't give a shiat about SSB:B and is stoked for MP3:C? I think theres at least a few of us out there.

I want Metroid Prime 3, it will be innovative in a lot of ways..oh and those who don't know: it will come out in August 20. I hope that helped, expect more news about it at E3 this July 10...my birthday, what a present huh?

I do Metroid prime 3 will be great, it's one of the main reasons I wanted a wii and with the few teasers I've gotten so far I'm really looking forward to it. I hope theirs a players guide for it though not made by nintendo, usually for me their players guides suck, not enough depth.

WTF is still posting in here? *realizes he could just read names...but it's rhetorical anyways*

You guys do know that this is just a thread by which the OP gets an E-rection.... "ohhh, someone posted in a thread I made. w000ttttt."

But yeah, don't know many people that wouldn't buy this game.

Back