Who Wants To Be My Rival?

okay so the day is almost here, are we going to add each others wii codes or what?

than when we get the game we can add the SSBB code.

~X

Yeah, I'm probably not gonna play online and vs. you guys untill I feel that I'm good and ready. So don't expect to fight untill early April.

i might play shion in that same week >.< me and my bro gonna play a 2 vs 2 against my friends >.<

who wants to be my friend wen brawl comes? im trying to get a lot of friends, send me a pm or talk to me on AIM or MSN.

Shion said:
We dont need to add wii codes.

We just add each others' SSBB code.

@Inceptor

OH YEAH

oh okay, i thougth u needed the wii code first than the SSBB code, so are u going to post them on the main post for all of us to find everyone elses?

~X

lets just add eachother as buddies on thi site, no need for FC since they're pointless.

How about we each post our FC (for Brawl) and "Shion" puts them in the very first post next to our names (sorry for the extra work Shion lol)

That can work^
But there is a stickied thread in which to post our FC's.
But I guess posting them here will be more convinient for us.

Well this thread is separate from all of WiiChat and since we are doing our own tournament thing it should be fine with the mods (sorry if it isn't lol).

well rumbles are fun but shion u should put all our friend codes next to our name or every1 just post them here so we all add eachtoher >.< 4 more days and im pwning everybody lol

Last edited:
Killa9467 said:
well rumbles are fun but shion u should put all our friend codes next to our name or every1 just post them here so we all add eachtoher >.< 4 more days and im pwning everybody lol

I'm cool with this idea.

~X