Who Wants To Be My Rival?

TJgamer said:
Wanna go again DKW?
I think something weird is going on with my connection.
I need to test it.
It seems to not work with this one person.

I think that person doesn't want you in the fight and he's not approving you, that happened to me too once and I figured it wcould be that.

{Axtlár} said:
I think that person doesn't want you in the fight and he's not approving you, that happened to me too once and I figured it wcould be that.
It's not that. If i'm hosting it doesn't gt through and vise-versa.
I'm talking to him via IM.

Allright lets go Dkw.

TJgamer said:
I've been trying to join but it keeps disconnecting me.

I wonder if it is me or the servers.
you make the room and i'll join, lets try that

Okay but more people I don't even know are having the same problem.

It is probably the servers.

TJgamer said:
Okay but more people I don't even know are having the same problem.

It is probably the servers.
awwww.

edit: well i'm not getting disconnected your just not pressing OK when it says DYXAN wants to join.

I know, it sucks.
Me and someone else were undefeated in this little tourney we were having and it was the finals

But we couldn't connect.:(

TJgamer said:
I know, it sucks.
Me and someone else were undefeated in this little tourney we were having and it was the finals

But we couldn't connect.:(
awww. hey how do you do team battles with friends?

Ohh I haven't done team battles yet...I'll try tomorrow, anyway I got enough people in my list to play with whenever I get online.

One of which is me!

@dkw When you host a match click on the brawl icon at the top and it will switch to teams.
But I think you want to make teams before hand so they know what color to pick. Sorry never tried team, but I think thats the jist of it.

right now i'm seeing if you can do team brawls with friends only.

If you can do teams with strangers, I believe you can too with friends.

yea, hey TJ you gonna do the co-op tourney at all, if so i need a partner.

@ axt: yea you can I just figured out you can. what you have to do is get the 4 people in the character selection screen and click the brawl icon to a team thing, then switch the teams flags to w/e you want the teams to be.