Who was able to reserve their Wii?

MaXiMiUS

Custom User Title (TM)
Dec 7, 2006
Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
Wii Online Code
2573-4546-5926-8361
I'm trying to find out what stores, if any, are allowing people to call in and reserve (or even go there in person and reserve).

If a store DID let you reserve one, what store was it, and what did you say to convince them?

List of stores that allow reserving Wii's:
---

List of stores that don't:
---

hmmm, nice idea, i would like to reserve one aswel..but i dont think many stores do this...

I think you can reserve at nintendo world in New York if you live around there. Also in my are NJ you can reserve in gamestops and EB games

I think I can help,
I reserved mine at gamecrazy, but I'm still 12th in line:frown2: but they said I'm getting one on the next shipment:)

EB Games near me did this, which really pissed me off. Here's the situation; my friend and I have been calling EB Games nonstop since launch, trying to get the wii, along with dozens of other stores. They always say they don't know when they're getting them. And of course, they never have them. I've asked them a few times "Do you allow pre-orders, or holding them when you do get shipments" and they made it very clear, no we don't do that, no tickets whatsoever. I go there on friday because we saw a couple UPS and Puralator people delivering packages. We ask, so any of these wii's? "Yes, but we already gave out tickets this morning" SON OF A *****

They may do something like they did with the 360. Wait to febuary and have another launch of consoles and you can reserve them. I dunno. When I was looking for one round here nobody was taking reserves. My mom camped out for me. And she got one for my birthday so Im coundting the days. 8 remaining!

Nintendocam said:
...gamecrazy? I've been to gamestop, but gamecrazy?:eek:ut:

Yes, gamecrazy, I am on the list and am very happy. This is for my friend not for me..although i do want one.

EBgames says "No we aren't aloud because the manager would kill us, its a first come first serve basis"
TRU says "no we cannot do that..."
Walmart says "Sorry we aren't aloud to do something its a first come first serve basis"
Bestbuy says "First come first serve."
That's all the info i got from talking to employees for 2 weeks after launch :p

Back