Who/What Do You Hate?

- You, you ****ing wanker. Why you think that's okay exhibits exactly what a moronic **** you are. The fact that no one else has quoted/noticed this shows me that other people on this forum know better than to read your asinine posts. I now know the same.

If there are any other idiots on this forum, I'll make it clear for you here: Hating on Wal-Mart, okay. Hating on minorities for no reason whatsoever other than blatant discrimination (that is, due to race, religion, class, sexuality, etc.), not okay.

Last edited:
Kevin Rudd...He's honestly got no idea, no one has. all these stupid 'packages' crap for the 'financial crisis'. 3/4 of the people in my classes at school think we're in a depression! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A DEPRESSION IS CLASSIFIED AS!? We're not even at a recession!
And Kevin Rudd, we'll do this package, here's an idea...BUILD SOMETHING! DO Something constructive...What did they do in the great drpression 60 odd years ago? Build the hoover dam! Build the harbour bridge! Do something like that to increase jobs and spend the money on something USEFUL!
Blasphemy! I think the Labor party is doing a good job. The first stimulus package helped increase business confidence off it's shocking November value. Also we are in recession or very close to it, the US, Europe and all our Asian markets have slowed significantly. We're not doing it as tough as some other parts of the world, but 2009 is going to be one of the worst years we've had in a long time. Also there's suggestions that Kevin has another significant stimulus package that will likely involve a lot of building infrastructure.

- I hate that the PAL regions have there games so overpriced! Especially in Australia.
- I share the majority of Celeste's list as well.

Will insert some more soon.

Last edited:
People who hate on Snooker when it over-runs.

There. I said it.

No way Gpole, I love Kevin.
Err, a different love I have for Lucian, Cole, Chris and Dean of course.

But you probably are right - nobody does really know. But I really don't think the liberals could do any better. This has been coming for a while, and a lot of people should have been living within their means, rather then saying "I'll put it on my credit card!" It's really rather simple, if you can't afford something you shouldn't buy it anyway. But no, the magical plastic cards said they could!... Err yeah.

Well the Liberals [The conservative party of Australia for those not from Aus] were suggesting tax cuts, so I don't know what planet they're on at the moment. I mean we're already going to be in the red for the next budget.

- I hate Julia Bishop [Shadow treasurer] with a passion.

Gogogo naddy.

Edit: Wrong thread much

Last edited:
- I hate that the PAL regions have there games so overpriced! Especially in Australia.
Oh yeah, I hate that too.

People who hate on Snooker when it over-runs.

There. I said it.
Oh boo hoo, not all of us care about snooker.

I have an idea to take care of this: now that pretty much everyone in the UK has digital TV, why don't they just continue the match on interactive TV ("press the red button now to continue watching") when it overruns? That way everyone would be happy.

Everyone should like Snooker!

when my cookie falls in my milk

Haha, yes, that does get on my nerves alittle.

"*dunks cookie in milk.. cookie slips and falls to the bottom* Aw, come on!"

Other dislikes..

- Sarah Palin
- Racism/Racists
- Sexual Discrimination
- Sexism ... hmm .. "You should never hit a girl! It's WRROOONG!" :| mm.
- George Bush & The Bushes
- Animal Hunting
- Golf
- Pedophiles
- People who force Religion on others
- PETA
- Animal Cruelty
- Torture
- FOX News
- Dick Cheney
- High School Musical

there's some more, but they currently escape me.

Rap
Wal-Mart (with a passion)
when you realize there's no chocolate syrup after you pour a glass of milk

- You, you ****ing wanker. Why you think that's okay exhibits exactly what a moronic **** you are. The fact that no one else has quoted/noticed this shows me that other people on this forum know better than to read your asinine posts. I now know the same.

If there are any other idiots on this forum, I'll make it clear for you here: Hating on Wal-Mart, okay. Hating on minorities for no reason whatsoever other than blatant discrimination (that is, due to race, religion, class, sexuality, etc.), not okay.

LOL, why are people attacking what i say. Why would i lie. I mean its what you hate/dislike and i have my own point of view.

-F***ing c**ts (not the literal ones, I love them!). You all know what I'm talking about.
-**** situations.
-A lot more things that I can't be assed to go into.

Back