Who/What Do You Hate?

-The people that made Capcom vs SNK a none VGA compatable game

And

LOL, why are people attacking what i say. Why would i lie. I mean its what you hate/dislike and i have my own point of view.

Ugh, that's not what I was saying at all. I never said you were lying. I just said you were a ****ing moron. But, humour me, why do you hate "gays"?

1. Dave, sometimes it's not even worth it. Everyone saw that he said it, and everyone trained their eyes to bypass it. He doesn't offer anything substantial to the forum ANYWHERE, so it's not like it was terribly difficult.

2. Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, Katherine Harris and James Baker are four American conservatives that get their own category.

nothing special, a lot of people are becoming anti-conservative

Last edited:
As soon as I came into this thread I looked for Celeste's post because I figured she would have covered most of it already.

Might I add:
-Miley Cyrus
-The New York Yankees
-Paper cuts
-Thank You cards
-College Kids that play acoustic guitar with their shirt off
-WAL-MART
-Everything Celeste Said. :D

And Bobby, some things you should probably keep to yourself when they make you look like a bigot/prejudice ignorant person. I'm not calling you one, but I'm saying that post makes you look like one, and I don't think anyone here will argue with that.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention a ffew things that I hated.

- Anything work-related.
- Getting your pay. Even though you know you worked harder, you still manage to make s*** money.
- A**holes.
- Teachers.
- People who just don't understand.

2. Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, Katherine Harris and James Baker are four American conservatives that get their own category.

If Sarah Palin is in that category, then Bill O'Reilly should be in there as well.

And how can we forget Ann Coulter, the worst person in the world.

nothing special, a lot of people are becoming anti-conservative
And some people have been liberal since they first developed immeasurable passion for politics at age nine. Yes, I want a cookie.

Let me add:
- People who view all passionate liberals as 'bandwagon' hoppers who once supported the President but changed their mind after the disaster of March 2003.
- People who once supported the President but changed their mind after the disaster of March 2003.

@CJ: Ann Coulter is comic relief. If you ever want a good laugh, download the audiobook for "Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America." Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh are bumbling, hypocritical oafs. Standing on their moral high-ground while having affairs, sexually harassing workers and having prescription drug additions. Some people are too deliciously entertaining to spend time and energy hating.

Last edited:
agreed, my statement is irrelevant to the aspiration of a liberal movement, but the fact that there is a liberal movement.

Blasphemy!...This is madness! I think the Labor party is doing a good job. The first stimulus package helped increase business confidence off it's shocking November value. Also we are in recession or very close to it, the US, Europe and all our Asian markets have slowed significantly. We're not doing it as tough as some other parts of the world, but 2009 is going to be one of the worst years we've had in a long time. Also there's suggestions that Kevin has another significant stimulus package that will likely involve a lot of building infrastructure.

- I hate that the PAL regions have there games so overpriced! Especially in Australia.
- I share the majority of Celeste's list as well.

Will insert some more soon.

THIS IS MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously...Have you ever heard of the Aboriginal scientists idea of the plan to get rid of the drought in Australia?

That would be a good thing for NOW! 80billion dollars and an ENOURMOUS job offering for all kinds of workers.

No way Gpole, I love Kevin.
Err, a different love I have for Lucian, Cole, Chris and Dean of course.

But you probably are right - nobody does really know. But I really don't think the liberals could do any better. This has been coming for a while, and a lot of people should have been living within their means, rather then saying "I'll put it on my credit card!" It's really rather simple, if you can't afford something you shouldn't buy it anyway. But no, the magical plastic cards said they could!... Err yeah.

I hate those people too. And don't love Kevin simply because he's well, barely on the next step to Johnny.

I love confident people.
I hate arrogant people.

I hate when the confidence turns you to jealousy.

THIS IS MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously...Have you ever heard of the Aboriginal scientists idea of the plan to get rid of the drought in Australia?

That would be a good thing for NOW! 80billion dollars and an ENOURMOUS job offering for all kinds of workers.

I haven't heard of this idea? What is it?

And yes, we know it's an opinion.:D I just don't think it's any reason to hate on Rudd. He's doing the best he can. We should blame America. Isn't that something we can both agree on?

Yep:D But still, Rudd might be trying things, but not the RIGHT things. And yes, Bush more specifically is to blame. But it's basiacally a huge water system from top end funneling down into NT and I think outback NSW due the the monsoonal rains going to waste up there.

Even though I said it wuite stupidly, it is a good plan with much more depth than what I said.

-commercialized Disney crap music
- sometimes, my parents (very much)
- surrounded by people (ie at a school during lunchtime)
- the emo boys with their skintight pants that they try to wear baggy-ly
- kids whose first console was a 360/ps3 and only play halo and call of duty and think that they are all that when it comes to gaming.

Back